Adidas NMD thread

Yea that's not how it works - pretty sure it's by region. I got through over an hour after a friend, and his have already shipped while mine haven't. Regardless I wouldn't have any worries.

Was more referring to how a person's order could only have half of it shipped. I assume it has to do something with the timing of the order placement.

Not worried yet. But hopefully we all hear either way by end of tonight.

do you realize that do and so are also words in the english language? is hu? yet I'm the one "reaching" ? lmao thats a reach if i ever saw one.

point is it was painfully obvious and clear what was meant by Hu when images of the various colors/texts leaked. i mean really obvious.

id be shocked if not almost everyone who knows about these shoes took more than a few seconds to make the connection

nothing to get worked up and get all defensive over 

enjoy your weekend :lol:  

I agree, it was pretty obvious. I feel like most people off the street would know.

Different colors.
then what if its the same color and same size? I've ordered 2 pair of yeezys under 1 account, same size, address, name and even payment. 1 shipped the following business day and the other shipped 3 days later.

Adc ships in batches/waves. Doubt size, region, or color has anything to do with it. Maybe time of order placement

Reds still processing on Sivas. Not expecting much at this point since it seems they shipped most already.

then what if its the same color and same size? I've ordered 2 pair of yeezys under 1 account, same size, address, name and even payment. 1 shipped the following business day and the other shipped 3 days later.

Adc ships in batches/waves. Doubt size, region, or color has anything to do with it. Maybe time of order placement
Who knows.... maybe they go in alphabetic order lol I think it's just random. There's no rhyme or reason to it 

Who knows.... maybe they go in alphabetic order lol I think it's just random. There's no rhyme or reason to it 
yeah it really has no set pattern to it lol. We've been debating this for almost every yeezy, nmd, UB release. All we know for sure is that ADC cancels in batches/waves and they ship in multiple batches/waves. Thats why most of the shipping questions regarding time order or size doesn't really matter too much. The only good question is finding out if you made it past the cancellation wave period. 

Last edited:
So, any West Coasters have Adidas ship their Pharell Humans yet? 

My Yeezy V2 didn't ship until Monday night post Saturday release. 

I think the price you pay will be indicative of the material its made from.

Well I obviously knw theyre not pk. Didnt knw if they were straight mesh or a circa knit. Wasnt aware of that cw

Last edited:
Is there any info on the WM Release ? Anything? Rumors? A homie who heard from a homie? something!!!!!!!

does XR1 PK sizing = PK sizing ??

I am R1 size 10,
so PK do size 9.5
AND XR1 do size 9.5 ???

going through todays threads and im still unsure

Nah I wear mine true to my mesh R1 size and it fist perfect... Remember there's a cage on this so its a bit more narrow.

Back
Top Bottom