Adidas NMD thread

I didn't use the script Sole Marty/Nike Destroyer released for ADC.  But yall got to applauded this guy.  From taking out RSVP service (Niketowns) to killing Bots to make the playing field somewhat fair/even for the normal dudes.

He doesn't do this for profit. 

Then you have clowns on here trying to use his information in private pm groups. It's laughable.

Then you have clowns on here trying to use his information in private pm groups. It's laughable.
THIS COMMENT is laughable, since all the info is public

Where are these groups?

Who's running them?

I for one, are not in any SECRET GROUP on NT at all

If there is one it is Laughable, To assume there is one is just as much Laughable

Im curious as well!

does anyone have or can find an online retail list for the NMD HUs ?

adidas.com (obvi)

END

Hanon

Where are these groups?

Who's running them?

If there is one it is Laughable, To assume there is one is just as much Laughable

Im curious as well!
Yea but how do I talk to solemartyr in the group?

Where are these groups?

Who's running them?

Im curious as well!
it really is laughable to create a a group to share a client id or site key that can't even be found until the shoe releases, not to mention. the sitekey and clientid is not hard to find once the shoe releases as well as both are heavily reposted on twitter. So a private group is pointless imo

For those who were linked to this thread by SM to get answers: You ain't getting them! He purposely linked to this thread to annoy the ****  out of us. So please stop asking questions.

Last edited:

it really is laughable to create a a group to share a client id or site key that can't even be found until the shoe releases, not to mention. the sitekey and clientid is not hard to find once the shoe releases as well as both are heavily reposted on twitter. So a private group is pointless imo
Bro, 

SM ask for them and everyone post them up on his page??

I don't get it

people should just follow him.. it's simple

I don't understand where people fail to get this 

Read n you'll know everything

Lol I was joking, it was regards to the new poster who asked how to speak to solemartyr on here haha
man,  people taking jokes too serious now

sucks it's that way

but they do, then get mad they can't read the info 

they start beefs in here and snowball rolls

Last edited:

Like I said earlier, it's going to be a **** show tomorrow.  
it'll be over quick, with everyone on the script and all the atc's trying. Release will be over in a flash.

also to anyone PM'ing me asking about the script, I don't answer PM's so you can just stack my numbers up higher. I really don't care

Where are these groups?

Who's running them?

Im curious as well!

This thread was unreadable a few days ago with all the new accounts coming out of the wood work wanting in on the group. The info is going to be all over twitter long before their little "cook" group gets through the spa anyway, so it's useless.

So how do i talk to solemartyr on here ??
roll.gif

it'll be over quick, with everyone on the script and all the atc's trying. Release will be over in a flash.

also to anyone PM'ing me asking about the script, I don't answer PM's so you can just stack my numbers up higher. I really don't care

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom