Adidas NMD thread

haha I can imagine vinotwofour plastered all over 
alternating with MrDeeds and AirRaab. Except for the most part, I haven't had anything to do with SM. I only remembered him back when he was the real Nike Destroyer and changing Nike's plans lol. That was a fun period. But SM/ND is too much tech stuff for me. I'm Team Manual or Team 1 Man L's

Last edited:

Team manual tomorrow, just want one pair to rock.  Pray for ya boy.
Seriously, this release is going to be nuts tomorrow.  If Adidas cared to even gander at what is going on with their site, they'd go with no splash page so the gate was side open and everyone could grab a pair.  

The human species/beings/race/hue mans would eat.

Nahhhhhhh, I'm dreaming. Cue the pics of people with a rainbow of Pharrell NMDs in their trunk.  Taste the rainbow of ****.

it really is laughable to create a a group to share a client id or site key that can't even be found until the shoe releases, not to mention. the sitekey and clientid is not hard to find once the shoe releases as well as both are heavily reposted on twitter. So a private group is pointless imo
all of this even if I was the first person on the site to post about the script , and post the site key in the yeezy thread before I got a pair for myself. I aint even mad if they dont let me in no group. 

like I said and another member said, that sitekey and clientid will be plastered all over twitter waaaaay before these little groups find out. 

Ya'll got the secret stuff going on in here too ?? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

it'll be over quick, with everyone on the script and all the atc's trying. Release will be over in a flash.

also to anyone PM'ing me asking about the script, I don't answer PM's so you can just stack my numbers up higher. I really don't care
long time no see
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom