ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
unsure if i should wait

depends on the size and what its asking for right now. Before the official release, I put the highest bid at $1200 (Stockx & Goat) for a size 8 when the lowest ask was $1400. And then I get an alert every 30 minutes that the lowest ask dropped $50. So within a few hours, the lowest asking price was $1230. I figured it's probably going to drop even lower, so I lowered my ask to $1000. And then a day before the official NYC drop, I won the raffle at SNS so I immediately removed my $1k bid. After everyone picked up their pairs from Kith/SNS, prices dipped even lower for my size (I keep getting notifications even tho I removed my bids on Stockx and Goat). Last night I got a notification from Goat saying the Futurecraft price has dropped down to $580. IMO, I don't see it dropping lower than $400 (until the world wide release) considering the shoe retails for $300.

depends on the size and what its asking for right now. Before the official release, I put the highest bid at $1200 (Stockx & Goat) for a size 8 when the lowest ask was $1400. And then I get an alert every 30 minutes that the lowest ask dropped $50. So within a few hours, the lowest asking price was $1230. I figured it's probably going to drop even lower, so I lowered my ask to $1000. And then a day before the official NYC drop, I won the raffle at SNS so I immediately removed my $1k bid. After everyone picked up their pairs from Kith/SNS, prices dipped even lower for my size (I keep getting notifications even tho I removed my bids on Stockx and Goat). Last night I got a notification from Goat saying the Futurecraft price has dropped down to $580. IMO, I don't see it dropping lower than $400 (until the world wide release) considering the shoe retails for $300.
$580?? Stockx or GOAT or both? I can't seem to get it under $800 for an 11

These look incredible in person!
IMG_20180209_1440957_191_191.jpg

i want that really bad

anyone be so kind to tell me sizing on the yeezy 700? theres boost in them and id much rather ask here if thats okay..lol

I'm a true 8. I go half size up (8.5) on UB 1.0. I got an 8 in the FC and they're too snug, had to remove the insoles in order for me to wear them comfortably. IMO, if you're a true half size, you should go half size up on the FC. So in your case, you're a true 8.5, I would suggest getting a size 9 in the FC

Saw the funds for the white 4.0 and core blacks were placed back into ky account and the charge for the Anni's actually posted. Got worried they cancelled the other two pairs.

Checked email and got shipping notification of the core blacks and triple whites so we're all good.
Same thing happened to me, do the charges come back when they're delivered?

Definitely all in on the Iniki. Just got shipping confirmation on the anniversary ultra boost from the 40% glitch had to for that price

Back
Top Bottom