ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wouldn't be the Inikis for me, the mesh compared to the other Iniki Boosts I've seen gives the shoe a whole other look.

200 a little steep but you always pay extra for black boost and primeknit. Plus it's a collab with Neighborhood so doesn't seem that far fetched

200 a little steep but you always pay extra for black boost and primeknit. Plus it's a collab with Neighborhood so doesn't seem that far fetched

No offense, but that’s the mindset that leads brands to thinking they can charge whatever they want, and people will still pay. Inikis are what, $110-$130? Oh but it’s a collab and black, so it’s cool to pay $70-$90 more. Naw breh. At the end of the day it’s an iniki. I’m not buying a Honda Civic for $50k just bc it’s a specific color and collaborated with Kylie Jenner.

No offense, but that’s the mindset that leads brands to thinking they can charge whatever they want, and people will still pay. Inikis are what, $110-$130? Oh but it’s a collab and black, so it’s cool to pay $70-$90 more. Naw breh. At the end of the day it’s an iniki. I’m not buying a Honda Civic for $50k just bc it’s a specific color and collaborated with Kylie Jenner.
I don't think a car analogy works with special/limited edition shoes but I get what you're saying.

Seeing the current trend of collabs and boost, I would wait until it goes below retail on GOAT. Last 2 collabs I waited after launch and copped below and at retail.

I don't think a car analogy works with special/limited edition shoes but I get what you're saying.

Seeing the current trend of collabs and boost, I would wait until it goes below retail on GOAT. Last 2 collabs I waited after launch and copped below and at retail.

I was being sarcastic :lol: but you know what I meant. Collabs eventually get marked down, so if we didn’t jump the gun all the time, we might be able to eventually drive the price point down. The same thing has happened with Jordan retros lately. They might sell online, but a lot of stores have pairs sitting bc people are less willing to pay $220+

its in line with all past NBHD collabs. NBHD is a high end brand, they command higher prices.

I was being sarcastic :lol: but you know what I meant. Collabs eventually get marked down, so if we didn’t jump the gun all the time, we might be able to eventually drive the price point down. The same thing has happened with Jordan retros lately. They might sell online, but a lot of stores have pairs sitting bc people are less willing to pay $220+
No, I agree with you with the sudden mark up of collabs/ltd pairs but that hype to cop at insane prices is almost gone.

Curious to see the resell climate on the next iteration of yeezys if they will remain low like the last couple CWs.

$80 3.0 dark burgundy arrived. Nice new beaters.

EC6B85E6-7A5E-4EA5-A41A-800770B6A739.jpeg

ABC07C7B-06EA-4CCE-AAED-B815378A07B0.jpeg

14FF135A-2625-4199-B440-0BED30CDF7F2.jpeg

$80 3.0 dark burgundy arrived. Nice new beaters.

EC6B85E6-7A5E-4EA5-A41A-800770B6A739.jpeg

ABC07C7B-06EA-4CCE-AAED-B815378A07B0.jpeg

14FF135A-2625-4199-B440-0BED30CDF7F2.jpeg
Nice grab for $80, was it from lovell rugby? I grabbed the green night 3.0 for beaters a few weeks back. Been using them at the gym just for >3 mi runs and some light lifting. So unstable tied-up. I need those triple black epic reacts ASAP

I'm just saying they always charge 20 more for colored boost. The reg mesh black boost inikis are 130. They always charge like 30-40 extra for primeknit. So that puts you at 160-170. They usually add on for a collab and Neighborhood is an expensive brand. So not that crazy considering but is a lot.

People do pay extra for Civics with leather instead of cloth seats right? Certain colors on cars are extra also.

But Adidas does need to chill with the price creep

Hmmm. Interesting. Might not be as difficult we imagined to cop those Neighborhood Inikis then.

That's a great price for the Saikous

Makes me wonder if the seller got the five finger discount on them or if they really were just desperate to get rid of them

Back
Top Bottom