ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's a great price for the Saikous

Makes me wonder if the seller got the five finger discount on them or if they really were just desperate to get rid of them
same here. I put the bid up so i can keep an eye on prices just out of curiosity. A week later, i got accepted and at first, i thought i had it in the $300's. Felt better at $250 with one of them being free shipping

$80 3.0 dark burgundy arrived. Nice new beaters.

EC6B85E6-7A5E-4EA5-A41A-800770B6A739.jpeg

ABC07C7B-06EA-4CCE-AAED-B815378A07B0.jpeg

14FF135A-2625-4199-B440-0BED30CDF7F2.jpeg

Nice! Where?

$200 for some $120 now $130 Iniki's?

That’s what I’m saying. Leather options aren’t 1/3 msrp. Bump inikis maybe $20 ONLY and seems fair. It’s not like UBs are getting bumped to $300. This major brands really got some of you guys brainwashed. Like paying full retail for the iPhone X, but you’re due for an upgrade in 3 months. Hype kills I suppose.

Was on the train and every pair of Boost (5-6) were dirty. My OG White 1.0's look DS, all I do is run water over the outsole after every couple wears. How hard can it be?​

IMG_7475.jpg

received an rsvp to Adidas x Nice Kicks DTLA event this Feb 15th. i assume it was sent to everyone? otherwise, i am willing to send this email to someone here who can make it because i am miles away haha

LTDs from glitch order shipped, along with everything else I ordered so it's safe to say Adidas will honor all. Congrats to those who ate.

In my local FB groups, I've been noticing a lot of hyped boost colorways being listed on the low, and people are still not jumping on them. Boost is definitely on the decline. I'm thinking of taking advantage and copping them myself to double up.

Hey folks, what does you guys use to clean the upper on your ultra boosts? Accidently dropped a plate of food And stained the right shoe. Thanks in advance!

In my local FB groups, I've been noticing a lot of hyped boost colorways being listed on the low, and people are still not jumping on them. Boost is definitely on the decline. I'm thinking of taking advantage and copping them myself to double up.

probably because of upcoming releases too. those who need money needs to sell off. those who wants to save up for upcoming drops are not biting unnecessarily.

Hey folks, what does you guys use to clean the upper on your ultra boosts? Accidently dropped a plate of food And stained the right shoe. Thanks in advance!

As long as your UB doesn't have suede/leather hits, its perfectly safe to throw in a pillow case and into the wash (cold water) and air dry. Unlace and take out the insole.

Mesh laundry bags. Gentle cycle. Cold water. Woolite x Oxiclean combo. Toothbrush to the PK is optional.

Take the insoles out first.

if it's something you need to brush, use a soft bristle (or 'old' but clean) toothbrush. I've had really good luck with jason marckk and just a toothbrush. To clean or wipe midsole i use magic eraser. This will remove 98% of any dirt on boost imho, it wont stop yellowing though. I've remove some hair dye that had gotten on my boost from barber shop and i used some of those small acne cleaning pads, which removed those oil based stains.

think these inikis are much nicer than the neighbourhoods, waiting on a dsicount

911x668_adidas-iniki-i-5923-black-cq2490-1.jpg
I've been trying to cart these on ADC since the glitch expired (didn't see them during the glitch) but no actual sizes are being presented.

I've only tried on my mobile but then I tried a different iniki and sizes are showing up for those.

Back
Top Bottom