ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As much as I wanna keep both I think I'm gonna have to sell one of the 2.0 or 4.0 white pair. No way I will actually wear both with any kind of frequency
Exactly what happened to me, bought both weeks ago and chose the 2.0s over the 4.0s, the 2.0 is perfect in my eyes, the 4.0s are way more white though so if you want a purely white shoe they're the ones to choose tbh

Anniversary delivered from yesterday. Silly fast shipping.

20180210_104542.jpg
20180210_104546.jpg
u mind posting more pics? still on the fence

Looking forward to getting mine. What do you think of them in person??

Definitely like them. Funny enough i actually tried to cancel the order because i knew I impulse bought them.

Couldn't cancel because they said it was already pulled inn the warehouse. Totally thought that was BS but given how fast they got here, they weren't lying.

Really glad i ordered. They are dope.

Unboxed the anniversaries today, and they’re gonna fit well in the rotation. I’m digging all that 3M throughout. The yellow hits, cage, and printed heelcup all work well together. That discount was clutch!

future craft prices have dropped like a third in price in the last week. Any specific reason?

and since they didn't make .5 sizes, definitely go up, correct? I recall them being tight?

future craft prices have dropped like a third in price in the last week. Any specific reason?

and since they didn't make .5 sizes, definitely go up, correct? I recall them being tight?

Combination of SNS reraffling unclaimed pairs and the NYC only Confirmed drop that happened this past week (pickup was today).

Also, wider release keeps getting mentioned, resellers probably getting scurred and unloading pairs before price drops below $500

Combination of SNS reraffling unclaimed pairs and the NYC only Confirmed drop that happened this past week (pickup was today).

Also, wider release keeps getting mentioned, resellers probably getting scurred and unloading pairs before price drops below $500
unsure if i should wait

Saw the funds for the white 4.0 and core blacks were placed back into ky account and the charge for the Anni's actually posted. Got worried they cancelled the other two pairs.

Checked email and got shipping notification of the core blacks and triple whites so we're all good.

Your welcome bro!!!
What did you order???

The only reason why I didn’t order more boost, too many stuff coming out from Nike & JB :lol: next weekend!!!
I ordered 5 pair of UB (all shipped by the way). Anniversary’s and Core Blacks for me and the other 3 are for my boys who have wanted a pair UB but haven’t been willing to fork out $180 plus CA tax (they aren’t into kix).

Finally got a shipped email for white 4.0s, coming on Thursday to Denver. Jealous of all you Cali NTers that got next day, still happy I was able to grab for under $100 with my ebates that just deposited to my PayPal.

Didn't know my UB sizing, so just copped Tiro pants for the whole fam

Just received tracking # -- thanks for the hookup, NT brethren

Back
Top Bottom