ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Protein style is for valley girls who are watching their figure
roll.gif

I ran into an adidas employee here in Santa Monica who is in town for Complexcon, he had samples of the Reigning Champ UB on. He said no to taking pics of it though :frown:
These adidas employees really out here thinking they're Kanye, huh? 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Another one to add to the mix: Hopdoddy. TX, CA and southwest peeps are lucky.
I wasn't too impressed with hopdoddy the 2-3x I've been in there. 

I go to local spots in Denver, like Cherry Cricket and Brother's Bar.   We do have a BurgerFi here, but I haven't tried it. 

I've thoroughly enjoyed in-n-out burger every time I've gotten it in California.  Haven't tried Shake Sack.  5 Guys is good, but nothing worth writing home about. 

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/s...idas ultraboost&origkw=Adidas+Ultraboost&sr=1

Name we can't say sporting goods still have some sizes in uncaged red, Core Black 2.0, and Mint Greys.........Got my mint grey yesterday and was able to use the latest $20 off coupons they sent (have to get to checkout, change payment, put code in, then change back to paypal to make it work if you have the paypal credit with 6 months no payments/interest. )

Last edited:

It's awesome, never had shake shack but I assume it's a slightly different style of burger. In n Out is a really thin patty, kind of like a way better version of the McDonald's burger, whereas my understanding of shake shack is that it's slightly thicker more of an old school diner style burger.
You would be correct. I'd compare Shake Shack more to Super Duper than In N Out

In-N-Out fries are really good for about a minute and 30 seconds after they come out of the fryer.  Just OK after that point imo.

I'd take fries from almost any fast food place over in n out fries.

In n out doesn't freeze their beef and they source it somewhat specifically, so in order to have an in n out, it needs to be within driving distance of one of their meat processing plants. When they opened some locations in Texas, they did so along with an entire new meat facility. So they'd have do the same thing in they were gonna open east coast locations. I'm sure they're working on it.

Oh really? That actually makes a lot of sense. Never knew that.

Speaking of..........
View media item 2220616

Shake Shack is overrated for the price, but still pretty dope.

For In-n-Out, Animal-style fries ftw

Anyone ever have P. Terry's? Had it in Austin recently and it reminded me of In-n-Out (which was a good thing). Does it exist anywhere else...?
P Terrys is Austin area only right now and is really good especially for the cheap price.

Back
Top Bottom