ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

While we're at it, where do we rank Elevation Burger if you happen to live close to one?
Had one here and it was out of business in less than a year.  Fries cooked in olive oil were hella greasy and the burgers were average.  The worst was that they would go by names and try to bring the food to your table.  Unfortunately they couldn't get the names right so you had an endless stream of workers wandering around with trays of food shouting out butchered names in a loud restaurant.  Numbers are simple and they are proven to work. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Any place i can cop cb 1.0s in 11.5

Been eyeing snapstyle and of course its now one of the few sizes oos.

Last edited:

In n Out is god level

5 Guys is trash- expensive and taste too much like the burgers I make at the crib. I don't know about y'all but when I go out to eat somewhere the last thing I want is for the food to taste like a home cooked meal
5 guys is def insanely overpriced. I can go into ATL, and go to a locally sourced grassfed burger spot like Farmburger and pay almost half the price for the same amount of food. It's like, at least offer grassfed beef with no bs antibiotics if you're gonna charge 12 bucks for a burger and fries (not even including drink).

That being said, 5 guys does make a tasty burger. Shake Shack is still fairly new around here, and I also think they make a very tasty burger. I've never been to an In and Out. They need to open some on the east coast. Not sure why they haven't yet.

That being said, 5 guys does make a tasty burger. Shake Shack is still fairly new around here, and I also think they make a very tasty burger. I've never been to an In and Out. They need to open some on the east coast. Not sure why they haven't yet.
In n out doesn't freeze their beef and they source it somewhat specifically, so in order to have an in n out, it needs to be within driving distance of one of their meat processing plants. When they opened some locations in Texas, they did so along with an entire new meat facility. So they'd have do the same thing in they were gonna open east coast locations. I'm sure they're working on it.

5 guys is def insanely overpriced. I can go into ATL, and go to a locally sourced grassfed burger spot like Farmburger and pay almost half the price for the same amount of food. It's like, at least offer grassfed beef with no bs antibiotics if you're gonna charge 12 bucks for a burger and fries (not even including drink).

I used to think 5 guys was really overpriced, then I realized ordering a "cheeseburger and regular fries" there is actually a double cheeseburger and like a pound of fries.  When you think of it that way it's just kind of overpriced.

Not sure In-n-out will ever expand to the east coast, a big part of their business model is having only fresh (not frozen), local ingredients. 

every time I look at an In N Out burger, it looks so sloppy. So does their fries. But i've never actually eaten in n out before but I'm sure its good if people are comparing it to shake shack

I used to think 5 guys was really overpriced, then I realized ordering a "cheeseburger and regular fries" there is actually a double cheeseburger and like a pound of fries.  When you think of it that way it's just kind of overpriced.

Not sure In-n-out will ever expand to the east coast, a big part of their business model is having only fresh (not frozen), local ingredients. 
5 guys used to have pretty reasonable prices. I ate their often. Over time they have been JACKED up and that is primarily what bothers me. But again I can go to places around here where you get the same amount of food and it's less money. The fact you can go into the city of Atlanta, to the Buckhead area (where everything is overpriced), and hit up Farmburger for an all locally sourced grassfed meal and it's almost half the price is messed up. 5 guys is straight gouging and I won't eat at their establishments because of it.

There are burger shops that use fresh never frozen beef all over the country. Five Guys is an example. Not sure what In and Out's problem is with expanding out here. Maybe they are worried about the competition and think it isn't worth it. There are lots of burger spots to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom