ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The fries ain't even that good at In-N-Out. Their burgers though, that's a different story. It's simple as hell, but it's good as ****.

And I live 5 minutes away from one 

I don't know if Habit Burger is national or not, but we got one here and it's also good as ****. 

Which one? I suppose you mean Athlyknoisis? Because I still haven't heard a word from Natiosis so I filed a PayPal claim earlier today.
Yeah, I emailed them to edit my shipping address earlier this week- never heard back, and finally got a cancelled notification and a refund today

The fries ain't even that good at In-N-Out. Their burgers though, that's a different story. It's simple as hell, but it's good as ****.

And I live 5 minutes away from one 

I don't know if Habit Burger is national or not, but we got one here and it's also good as ****. 
Yeah Habit is pretty good too...  

In n Out...  3x3 with grilled onions with a side for Flying Dutchman for me. 

in N out serves sliders you need to order a 2x2 to get a regular sized burger, that being said, i only go to five guys for their cajun fries 
nthat.gif
. Their burgers are good, but overpriced

Where can i buy 1.0 Ultra boost in europe? With ebay and US resellers (Winn, snapstyle) they add import tax and total comes out at $300 which is to hefty for me.

Where can i buy 1.0 Ultra boost in europe? With ebay and US resellers (Winn, snapstyle) they add import tax and total comes out at $300 which is to hefty for me.

Basically nowhere. I myself can't find a pair in the whole of Europe for retail at the moment.

Shake shack overrated IMO.
Shake Shack is overrated for the price, but still pretty dope.

For In-n-Out, Animal-style fries ftw

Anyone ever have P. Terry's? Had it in Austin recently and it reminded me of In-n-Out (which was a good thing). Does it exist anywhere else...?

There are burger shops that use fresh never frozen beef all over the country. Five Guys is an example. Not sure what In and Out's problem is with expanding out here. Maybe they are worried about the competition and think it isn't worth it. There are lots of burger spots to choose from.
Sounds like you ignored my reply explaining their system.

Shake Shack is overrated for the price, but still pretty dope.

For In-n-Out, Animal-style fries ftw

Anyone ever have P. Terry's? Had it in Austin recently and it reminded me of In-n-Out (which was a good thing). Does it exist anywhere else...?

I'm asian. If it's good but over priced, it's overrated :lol:

every time I look at an In N Out burger, it looks so sloppy. So does their fries. But i've never actually eaten in n out before but I'm sure its good if people are comparing it to shake shack
It's awesome, never had shake shack but I assume it's a slightly different style of burger. In n Out is a really thin patty, kind of like a way better version of the McDonald's burger, whereas my understanding of shake shack is that it's slightly thicker more of an old school diner style burger.

Back
Top Bottom