ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
saw MCs today at FNL. Not as bad in person but still a pass. BTW, KP Mall in Brooklyn has MCs and pretty much every cw uncaged between Champs, FNL and Adidas store

Earlier this week, I ordered the Core Black UB through the Adidas website and they arrived today. I noticed some glue residuals on one of the heel cups. Has anyone had or seen this before? Does anyone know whether I can change them for another pair or have any tips on how to remove this?

View media item 2123164

Earlier this week, I ordered the Core Black UB through the Adidas website and they arrived today. I noticed some glue residuals on one of the heel cups. Has anyone had or seen this before? Does anyone know whether I can change them for another pair or have any tips on how to remove this?
Yes that is common. Unfortunately that was part of the process gluing those pieces together. Attempting to take that off with strong chemicals would most likely destroy the integrity of the glue and you might end up coming here asking how to glue that piece back on to the knit.

Barely noticeable and something you just gotta live with. Or you can talk to ADC and see if you can receive a replacement pair if you wanna go through all that.

Fair price to pay for Olives in an 11?
$300-325

FC has them for $250-$275 and thats FC prices.

?????

EBAY has them $209+10 ship

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-Ultr...live-Tech-Earth-Green-Size-8-13-/262549615971
I know it was already cleared up, uncaged are retail (still sitting at many places). But for the regular Olive UB's (the olives), I've seen many in the $300-350 range- and thats considered a deal (sure, theres people asking for $500 on ebay and other sites but I sure hope people aren't paying that). At the end of the day, its just a pair of ultra boosts- navys are a more wearable shoe and go for $250 and even lower.

How you can tell with the 2017 knits? Not doubting you, just interested.

The heel cage looks off to me.

3 main things

The overall shape of the shoe is off especially the heel area, same shape as majority of the fakes.

The glossy outer edge of the heel cup is wrong, should be matte like the rest of the plastic not to mention most of the 2017 samples floating around have a new heelcup with no outer edge at all..

The knit of the toebox isn't right (granted this seems to change from sample to sample but haven't seen any quite like that knit yet).

3 main things

The overall shape of the shoe is off especially the heel area, same shape as majority of the fakes.

The glossy outer edge of the heel cup is wrong, should be matte like the rest of the plastic not to mention most of the 2017 samples floating around have a new heelcup with no outer edge at all..

The knit of the toebox isn't right (granted this seems to change from sample to sample but haven't seen any quite like that knit yet).

You're amazing and sick all at the same time.

:smokin

Wearing em today too, paint still holding up well.
If Snake Eyes was still a G.I. Joe today, that would be his footwork of choice 

they will fit godly with my new denim: 

CovHyHEXYAAkoKM.jpg

roll.gif
Ye got Caitlyn Jenner's pants on doe 
nerd.gif

I have about 10 cancelled orders with SS. Can't seem to get an order thru. So frustrating. 
mad.gif
I'm surprised you don't have 4+ pairs of each CW yet lol.  You just getting onboard with Boost? Haven't really seen you around here.

I can't wait for those 17s...

I hate Gradients and uncaged.
Truth.  Uncaged looked meh on foot to me. Went to the store expecting to buy the grey and black. Ended up walking out empty handed, which is a huge feat in itself.

Sad time of the year. Gonna have to let go of some kicks to help pay for the textbooks and ish.

just rent textbooks, you save so much more money in the long run. Unless you're in a field where you need to have those textbooks for years to come

get your books off a torrent site when you can or go in with friends on a digital copy and put it in dropbox so everyone can use it.

Last edited:

just rent textbooks, you save so much more money in the long run. Unless you're in a field where you need to have those textbooks for years to come
Yeah i try to do that when possible. Gotta buy straight from the, for my lab classes tho.

lol yeah I hate those. When I was in college, I hated the professors that made you purchase textbooks.... written by them themselves 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom