ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry for the ignorance and if this has been answered a million times over in here - but is the consensus on the sizing that these are TTS or go a half size up from normal size?
UBs are tight fitting shoes so many size up .5 to give a bit more room.  If you have narrow feet or don't mind the tightness, TTS may work for you.  There are variations among the different UBs as well, so if you post the ones you are thinking of buying, people could give their opinions on how that colorway fits.  I am personally TTS in my creams but .5 up in all the others.

Last edited:
Sorry for the ignorance and if this has been answered a million times over in here - but is the consensus on the sizing that these are TTS or go a half size up from normal size?
These? if your talking Ultra Boost you can go TTS or .5 up. I prefer a snug fit and go TTS on all my UBs.

Damn guys, I missed the Revupsports restock. Size 9.5 was sold out in 30 seconds:/ It sucks to live in the Netherlands.

Can somebody post me a link where I can get all white Og pair in size 9/9.5?

Damn guys, I missed the Revupsports restock. Size 9.5 was sold out in 30 seconds:/ It sucks to live in the Netherlands.

Can somebody post me a link where I can get all white Og pair in size 9/9.5?
As stated in previous post by @alecsayss510  , WinnSports is intending to receive shipment at end of month. So keep an eye out this time around.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ADIDAS-Ultra-Boost-Mens-Running-Shoes-Kanye-West-White-White-S77416-/282032820764?var=&hash=item874539837b#shpCntId

It says they do ship internationally.

Hey guys! I have searched all over the internet for opinions on spraying repel on my white ultra boosts, cant find any clear info. Just a bunch of mixed opinions. I have crep protect and Jason Markk repel just around the corner. Would this be a good investment? Will it change the shoe or leave a wierd color on them? Thanks in advance
It won't change the shoe or cause discoloration (unless you're using it on suede, I've had some of those products make suede just a tiny bit darker), but they also won't really do much in the way of keeping your UBs clean.

They'll definitely help if you happen to spill some liquid on your UBs, but that's really the only thing. If someone steps on your kicks or you scuff them against something, repel or crep protect won't do a damn thing. It won't really help keep the boost clean either.

That being said, if you really want the waterproof effect they advertise in their videos, you need to use a lot more of the product than they claim. Directions usually say to do like 2 coats, I'd say it's more 3-5 coats to really get that effect, especially with UBs cause you need to fully saturate all the threads of the PK since it's not a solid leather surface like most Js and whatnot.

Pffff, the cream UB hunger is real lol, thinking about trading my extra yeezy 350 for a pair of creams
nerd.gif

I have never had an issue with JM. You recommend another product?
My issues have been with non synthetics even tho JM says its safe on suede etc. It works fine on synthetic materials. 

I just use a suede eraser for suede and nubuck. 

UBs are tight fitting shoes so many size up .5 to give a bit more room.  If you have narrow feet or don't mind the tightness, TTS may work for you.  There are variations among the different UBs as well, so if you post the ones you are thinking of buying, people could give their opinions on how that colorway fits.  I am personally TTS in my creams but .5 up in all the others.

These? if your talking Ultra Boost you can go TTS or .5 up. I prefer a snug fit and go TTS on all my UBs.

I'm referring to the ultra boost triple white 2.0 and I do have a wider foot.

RevUp restocking White OG in mid-June.

Asked them yesterday and they said they didn't receive any larger sizes with this order. 

Finishline at my old stomping grounds restocked whites 2.0, core black 2.0 and lava red gradients. 

Finishline Torrance - Del Amo FC

Speaking of trades...Does anyone know a way to trade safely with people oversees? A 3rd party platform by chance? 

I know its the wrong thread but cant find one on this topic. tia. 

Back
Top Bottom