ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
even if they do, I'm sure they won't reach the price range of creams. So it's still pretty reasonable I guess.

stare at them long enough, they get dirty
I was just messing with my laces and swore i saw a stain, started to think the seller i got my pair from g'd me... 
laugh.gif

There are lots of sizes of TW and some of OG whites on champs and womens OG CB's that i have seen for some days now which i find weird. 

OG White 8.5 9.5 11 13

these 2017 solar reds... are they more like the og red boost or gradient red boost in terms of red

why? Because he might be swayed because the popular opinion is they are no good? He's wearing them right there and loves them.

Who gives a damn what people think. I know i won't be swayed.

:stoneface: whoa.. It was meant as a joke. Go read a few pages back and see what JordanDiem says about them. That might cheer you up.. :wink:

F#ck me I just came inside from grabbing food and see this on my shoe

View media item 2035568
Really thought I somehow tore the crap out of the toebox for a few seconds until I realized it was just a piece of my medicine. Haha.

Phew

I spy some purp.. :D

Last edited:

There are lots of sizes of TW and some of OG whites on champs and womens OG CB's that i have seen for some days now which i find weird. 

OG White 8.5 9.5 11 13
I have a feeling it's due to issues with their website... I mean I can't even add any of those to cart and if I try to select the store for pick-up the link is dead.

I didn't mind them in person when I tried them on, better than I thought they'd be, but decided to save my money for multiples of the triple blacks.
How can you justify to buy multiple pairs of the same cw, I just cant do that. I guess you have a lot of pairs in rotation, so that a single pair

never comes to the point of beeing beat, at least it feels like this to me. I could imagine double up on 1-2 pairs I really really love.

I think I would never wear the 2nd pair because my first wont get beat. Or you stay with ultra boost your lifetime and look back in some years how smart you were to cop multiple of the greatest colorways
smile.gif

How can you justify to buy multiple pairs of the same cw, I just cant do that. I guess you have a lot of pairs in rotation, so that a single pair
never comes to the point of beeing beat, at least it feels like this to me. I could imagine double up on 1-2 pairs I really really love.
I think I would never wear the 2nd pair because my first wont get beat. Or you stay with ultra boost your lifetime and look back in some years how smart you were to cop multiple of the greatest colorways:smile:

I did it with the creams because they're just so beautiful and I took the opportunity to double up during the FL/Champs restock. Especially since knowing that they'll 99.9% never release here in Europe and I could get a pretty decent deal (290$ shipped to Sweden). Now I can wear my first pair very often, knowing I have a brand new pair when they're beaten to death.

Last edited:
You would be surprised....there's people out there that double up on colorways so they can rock 1 pair and keep the other pair on ice. Doubling up is just a way to reassure them that they always have a fresh pair to rock/ 'mire or resell if prices go up. 

Last edited:
1.0 left 2.0 right, but you already knw that lol.  2.0's are going back no question.   I didn't know they switched up the pattern.  Thought i was going to be able to get the continental outsole.  -__-  The shape if also slightly tweaked as well.  The toe box not the 2.0 is a bit "hefty" also the pull tab in the back is bigger/wider.  Theres a a shade of dark blue around the grey knitting. Its just too much going on.

those will definitely come out clean again with Jason markk. I wore my creams over the weekend and a kid squirted some ketchup on them. pretty cheesed but came out new again with Jason markk
I'll use them more before I clean it. I don't really like cleaning my shoes frequently.

I think I would never wear the 2nd pair because my first wont get beat. Or you stay with ultra boost your lifetime and look back in some years how smart you were to cop multiple of the greatest colorways
smile.gif
Yup pretty much the last thing you said haha. But I've only doubled up on a few colorways regardless. I've wanted triple black UBs since I bought my first pair (core blacks) so the triple blacks have been grails of mine before I knew they even existed haha.

A lot of it has to do with peace of mind, I can rock my favorites without worrying about messing them up. I have backups of the SBs, Kolors, Chalks and OG Whites but the rest of my collection is just single pairs.

Last edited:
really surprised people are shocked at those who double or triple up.

These are not like Jordans to me. I rarely wear Jordans now, so there;s no point to double up there anymore (although I still do it on occasion).

I rock the hell out of my UB's. No greater feeling knowing i have back up pairs. I wear them much differently knowing i have back ups. These truly are everyday type of shoes, unlike Jordan's, for example.

really surprised people are shocked at those who double or triple up.

These are not like Jordans to me. I rarely wear Jordans now, so there;s no point to double up there anymore (although I still do it on occasion).

I rock the hell out of my UB's. No greater feeling knowing i have back up pairs. I wear them much differently knowing i have back ups. These truly are everyday type of shoes, unlike Jordan's, for example.
Yup, pretty much.

I'd love to double up on the OGs now that I finally have a pair but I'm not gonna stress about it. If money were no object I'd probably double up on every pair I have.

Yup, pretty much.

I'd love to double up on the OGs now that I finally have a pair but I'm not gonna stress about it. If money were no object I'd probably double up on every pair I have.

for real, i wish i could cop 10 pairs each of Navy's, core blacks, 3m's, and OG's.

Like a pantry full of shoes.

Wife would not be proud though.

lol wtf. ordered that CB 1.0 from RRS for a buddy thinking it was gonna get canceled and it might actually go through. didn't like 5 of u guys cop that last size 12 already?

I am still awaiting my cancellation email. I called them. They were out of stock despite showing in stock. I talked to 3 different reps so still somewhat confused.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom