ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WS said they are getting more og whites towards the end of the month...even after restocking twice this past month

Last edited:
Second pair of the og whites just came here. Those were the ones for retail from a Klekt user. Perfect with no flaws. Now to check which one of the pairs (they're in different sizes) is the most comfy and sell the other pair :smile:

My CB 1.0 came in today from Adidas. Will take some pics tomorrow. I believe my 2.0 come in tomorrow. Will take a hard look at them and decide whether to return. I may just wait until the triple black and double up instead of taking one of the CB 2.0. 

It's been so hard for me to find the Core Black 1.0s, lmk if you know of any restocks coming for them.  Got my 2.0s today and prefer the looks of 1.0s..

I think boost has made it unfair for the rest of them. I'm wearing the PB to work everyday five days a week.
During the weekends, I may put on the gel lytes, PK superstars or onitsuka Tigers. They all felt like bricks,almost.

I think this is a good and bad thing lol. Bad obviously that I may reach out to boost everytime I open the wardrobe,making the others redundant.

Embrace the boost man.

For me personally boosts came into my life at a perfect time (or perhaps the worst time :lol:)
I pretty much unloaded all my shoes minus Jordan 1s and a few runners. Felt it was time to depart , then boost happened a comfortable shoe that looks :pimp: on foot and wasn't too loud for me

Game over.

am I the only one who thinks that Europe is getting no love from adidas? 

All the restocks on adc in the US and we only have the wack cw's...

[h1]any idea how to get white ultraboost in australia?[/h1]
I know this is not the thread man, but I have to ask, Australia had a partial release of the NMD's on April the 9Th, wha about the others , did they already went on? Might be another way to erase the thirst ...

There are lots of sizes of TW and some of OG whites on champs and womens OG CB's that i have seen for some days now which i find weird. 

OG White 8.5 9.5 11 13
Not adding to cart. And says in store pick up, few sizes left, which isn't true. I was at my champs locally a few days ago and they've never carried UB's. 

I’ve been dealing with a stress fracture in my foot the last few weeks and recently have been able to get out of the boot I was in and I went straight to my UBs. Perfect shoe to make the transition back. It’s been giving me the urge to purge all my Jays and go hard on UBs. Summer’s around the corner, this would be the time.
laugh.gif

Can only agree that Boost is Gods gift to mankind. I use some pretty uncomfortable working shoes when I work so my feet get pretty tired and to step in a pair of UBs after that is like walking on clouds. Haven't worn another pair of shoes (except for Yzys and NMDs) for about 6 months now.

feel bad for the ones that seem like they were deep in the Jordan game. Only a couple ever worked for me, so it was always runners > *

Glad too so many see the comfort now.

Hey guys! I have searched all over the internet for opinions on spraying repel on my white ultra boosts, cant find any clear info. Just a bunch of mixed opinions. I have crep protect and Jason Markk repel just around the corner. Would this be a good investment? Will it change the shoe or leave a wierd color on them? Thanks in advance

Sorry for the ignorance and if this has been answered a million times over in here - but is the consensus on the sizing that these are TTS or go a half size up from normal size?

Back
Top Bottom