ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
weird question - I guess more for those of you that use UBs as activewear more than sportswear - does anybody's pinky toe get caught on the rubber toe cap on the inside of the knit?

my toe hits right where the toe cap ends and it becomes solid knit - a bit irritating with a lot of activity.

weird question - I guess more for those of you that use UBs as activewear more than sportswear - does anybody's pinky toe get caught on the rubber toe cap on the inside of the knit?

my toe hits right where the toe cap ends and it becomes solid knit - a bit irritating with a lot of activity.
I had a few pairs w/ this issue, took the insoles out and it solved the problem.

i get that on a few of my pairs as well.

Yeah but ur seasoned so you understand being one of the cool kids is so stupid
laugh.gif
Just because I'm new to NT doesn't mean I'm new to shoes man, lets take it easy 
roll.gif

3rd time using my OG whites. Not really good with preventing whites from getting dirty tho I used it in a party.

They get dirty fast ! I'm bad at keeping my kicks clean as well lol.
Probably should wear darker CW for parties heh. Haha.

They get dirty fast ! I'm bad at keeping my kicks clean as well lol.
Probably should wear darker CW for parties heh. Haha.
Well first time using it in a gathering then this. Usually use CB, MG or 3M's. That's why my SNS is inside the vault.
laugh.gif

I had a few pairs w/ this issue, took the insoles out and it solved the problem.
how do UB feel without the insole?[/quote]

Fantastic, wouldn't say better or worse than w/ insoles in, just different.

I don't rock any other shoes w/o insoles unless they come that way.

F#ck me I just came inside from grabbing food and see this on my shoe

Really thought I somehow tore the crap out of the toebox for a few seconds until I realized it was just a piece of my medicine. Haha.

Phew
Medicine? lol interesting, at first I thought you stepped on a moth or something.

Back
Top Bottom