ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Speaking of trades...Does anyone know a way to trade safely with people oversees? A 3rd party platform by chance? 

I know its the wrong thread but cant find one on this topic. tia. 

Just invoice each other in my opinion. especially overseas.

Embrace the boost man.

For me personally boosts came into my life at a perfect time (or perhaps the worst time
laugh.gif
)
I pretty much unloaded all my shoes minus Jordan 1s and a few runners. Felt it was time to depart , then boost happened a comfortable shoe that looks
pimp.gif
on foot and wasn't too loud for me

Game over.
Same here man, i unloaded all of my Jordans except the 1's 3's and a few of the 11's.

I got the whole family on boost.  My moms boostin on boys.. my girl has more boost than i do..  my boss is 350 boostin on casual fridays... and I'm pretty sure if my Pops was alive he would be

boosting on fools too. RIP to pops 1 time. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Might Rock some to church and put the preacher on. 

Question about NT forums in general.... is there a way to go to the last post you viewed, when on desktop mode?

It works automatically when I'm on the mobile version of the site... but whenever I got to my subscriptions on desktop mode, it just sends me the very last post in the thread.  I want it to work like the mobile version, that sends me to the last post that I read.  

I use desktop mode at work, then when I get home I check on my phone.  When I get back to the office, I'm usually multiple pages behind... but have no idea where I left off (from the last mobile session). 

Question about NT forums in general.... is there a way to go to the last post you viewed, when on desktop mode?

It works automatically when I'm on the mobile version of the site... but whenever I got to my subscriptions on desktop mode, it just sends me the very last post in the thread.  I want it to work like the mobile version, that sends me to the last post that I read.  

I use desktop mode at work, then when I get home I check on my phone.  When I get back to the office, I'm usually multiple pages behind... but have no idea where I left off (from the last mobile session). 
On desktop it always sends me to the first post I haven't read, maybe you have to adjust your account preferences?

Sometimes I have that problem, I think it has to deal with closing the window when you're done with it. Not sure though

^^^Looks legit, but wait for a 2nd opinion as I dont have my pair with me to cross reference.   If the shoe box is damaged, definitely legit.
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I think this only works when you are still on the page and refresh.

What I usually do is just bookmark this thread when I am finished looking at it. Then when I click back and am signed on, it keeps me where I last left off and shows how many unread new posts I have.

How legit is unionlosangeles? Placed an order and there's no news for the shipping except the order confirmation. Been nearly one week

Someone in the ultra boost fb group posted a steal for anyone who has a gf and wants to buy.

DS og purple size 7 in wmn for 95 plus shipping

Last edited:

Don't click the actual link... Click on the little message icon with the green arrow on the left side.  Green arrow = new posts since last visit.  No green arrow = no new posts.

Back
Top Bottom