ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
getting the wrong box wouldnt warrant a coupon or refund to me. Nothing is wrong with the actual shoe. I would have expected that exact answer that he got.

Last edited:
getting the wrong box wouldnt warrant a coupon or refund to me. Nothing is wrong with the actual shoe. I would have expected that exact answer that he got.
I wouldn't expect a full refund, but a coupon or partial refund is totally reasonable for something like that.

If someone is buying a pair of shoes as part of their collection, whether you deem that valid or not, it's still a bummer for them to receive the wrong box since collectors care about that kind of thing.

120+ post since this morning, I thought I missed a drop... 
laugh.gif
  Been busy at work... LOL

true but the worst they could say is no, but like everyone is saying its the principle...............

Damn, people losing their minds over a box? I agree its weird but its pretty obvious that the other box must have been damaged so they gave an inside out nike box. Do you really need the box? Is it worth your time and energy to deal with CS over the phone?

Talked to a manager. They said the exact same thing that I have to prove my case in store but not at FL in Macy's.

@Richierich5CG thanks for the offer but I'm not actually that serious about a box. It was just a little sadness in the big happiness.

Back
Top Bottom