ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
does anyone have a pic of the white wood woods with the strap cut off and laces added. I saw it somewhere in here and was thinking about doing it to mine.

I wish The Finishlines at Macy's sold UBs. I got a $50 gift card from my job, and that would be so clutch for any colorway. I'll probably just buy some Superstars or some Stan Smiths.

I'm trying to buy my first pair of Ultra Boost. Is Finishline and Eastbay the only places getting the triple white Ultra Boost on the 12th?

The color stripe on the heel cup is interesting. This is a new W colorway, but we'll see if the new M colorway this week has same feature.

Don't castrate me if this was already discussed 1,200 posts back, I try my best to keep up!

Last edited:
Went to my local hm as soon as I saw the pic posted and grabbed the last pair which happened to be my size. Fit is good but didn't know it was a drawstring type waist no zippers or buttons.

According to USPS tracking, I'm getting my OG Whites on Thursday... That means I'm UNDSing them the next day at work for casual Friday.

Last edited:

I'm guessing he meant tailor the drop crotch part? 
You could possibly do that or bring in the waist, although I think they're drawstring waist so that might not really an option or even necessary.

I'm sure if you found the right tailor they'd do whatever, even mess w/ the zippered leg openings but it'd cost a pretty penny. My tailor will reluctantly redo the bottom of joggers but it's like $50-65 depending on his mood haha. I've never actually had him redo the elastic, just had him taper some older joggers that had lost elasticity which is only like $15. 

I know my tailor wouldn't mess with the zipper leg openings though.

Back
Top Bottom