ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i found a pair of creams at retail on amazon but make sure you check if its a third party or a company called Roosevelt fortune, cancel your order asap. I got fakes after waiting 3 weeks and had to deal with Amazon to get back a refund. Overall, odds of a real retail deal of creams on Amazon is too good to be true imo

Does anyone know how size? lists their sizing because it doesnt say. Is it US or UK

I'm gonna go with UK since it's a Uk based site.
Hope others can chime in and confirm though.

36x32?

They dont make those? My friend is 6 even and a 32 is perfect m. A 34 would need some hemming for sure. Maybe youre exagerrating with a 4 inch need for hemming.
laugh.gif
most of the denim i cop comes in a 36x34 or 38x34 (for example, John Elliott)
Yeah most quality denim only comes in a 34 inseam these days, hence my initial need to find a tailor. Now I'm hooked and have even been getting t-shirts tailored by him haha.

Yeah most quality denim only comes in a 34 inseam these days, hence my initial need to find a tailor. Now I'm hooked and have even been getting t-shirts tailored by him haha.
3sixteen has a 37" inseam 

when i had them hemmed it looks like i cut so much off

that short life :frown:

I went from Levis 501 shrink to fit, to Naked and Famous, to Nudie, to 3sixteen, to Iron Heart, then APC last lol. I want one pair of Momotaros. Thats my grails.

Momos or oni will be my next pair. Currently working on a pair of Han kjobenhaven and popped off the top button.

Picked up some core blacks on the low last week. Threw some RLS 3M laces on, what do you guys think?

Edit: pic isn't uploading for whatever reason, I'll put it up in a bit..

Last edited:
Im not really a denim person. I just grab my jeans from Zara. I used to be heavy in APC's but eh.
Black Zara and h&m almost exclusively in rotation currently. My 3sixteens don't see much wear, heavy weight and fit isn't what I prefer with sneakers. Some $30 Zara pairs are lightweight without much elastane and they end up stretching out too much.

Yes. Grails? Haha. I believe only on the first limited ADC release. Never any restocks at footsites or champs lately.
Interesting. I got one on the original drop and don't remember seeing one. I have the 12 and 13, but need that 12.5 instead. 

As far as denim goes. Bought a pair of Diors in 2011. Fell in love with them. Perfect for my body type. Wore the crap out of them, almost everyday for 4 years. Bought a pair of APC a couple years back and they felt awful compared to the diors. Luckily I found a newer pair on grailed a few months back for pretty cheap. Would highly recommend to any tall, skinny guys on here.

Go to a thrift store and find some nice vintage denim, bring it in to a good tailor and get them cut the way you want em. "Designer" jeans for less than $50.

Back
Top Bottom