ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is the dark gray pair 200 and the burgundy pair 180? That doesn't make any sense. Anyway, I'm so in for the uncaged and the dark gray.

The pure boost x ultra boost collab I'm not feelin. The cage with the stripes under neath looks all kinds of strange. I do want to try a pair on and see what that gap under the arch feels like.

Looks like 2nd pair has a leather cage...

The prices jive with what someone posted earlier: LTDs and uncaged will be 200 from here on out, normal UBs 180.

2016 is not even halfway through and all we really get is 2017 possibilities. Adidas need to quit trolling us and get on with this TB release already.

Pure Boost X, it's a women's shoe: http://m.adidas.com/us/pureboost_x
Oh. Thanks Tank. Never new that shoe existed.
laugh.gif
  But the design this time is an Ultraboost?

Last edited:
2016 is not even halfway through and all we really get is 2017 possibilities. Adidas need to quit trolling us and get on with this TB release already.
We need something to look forward to. Atleast we know that UB will not be dead by 2017.
laugh.gif

Not sure if I should cop Solebox or save up and get Hypebeast. 

or screw it and just cop SNS or WoodxWood or Highsnobiety.

I think I know what i'm going to do but want opinions on this.  

Not sure if I should cop Solebox or save up and get Hypebeast. 

or screw it and just cop SNS or WoodxWood or Highsnobiety.

I think I know what i'm going to do but want opinions on this.  
Personally I would go with SNS and WW because I'm more of a black and white shoe type of person. I will refuse to pay $1000 for HB because its just an uncaged CB plus hype.

For me Wood Woods are far superior to all the other collabs, Love the unique cage and the total black uppers plus the other little design touchs. SNS would be second. HS collab is admittedly quite boring. SBs are alright but I'm still not sold on the plain side profile of the cageless models. HBs are just a wetsuit bootie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom