ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know its the most random topic of the night/day but anybody know where i can get joggers or biker jeans for dudes with bigger thighs and won't break the bank? i go to every store and it doesn't fit me proper. My genetics of muscular horse calves don't help me either with the fit. 

I know its the most random topic of the night/day but anybody know where i can get joggers or biker jeans for dudes with bigger thighs and won't break the bank? i go to every store and it doesn't fit me proper. My genetics of muscular horse calves don't help me either with the fit. 

Tried H&M?

Tried H&M?
the biggest waist size they have is a 36 usually
mean.gif

Pretty sure that conversation was had not even 12 hours ago lol... They'll be fine in the washer. 

Hello guys!

What is the best place to buy laces for our UB?

and where can I buy laces for UB in Europe?  (websites)

I know websites from USA. 
www.**************.com

Thanks!

This is my first post. Joined this forum to lurk this thread specifically since I can't get my hands on any Ultraboosts out here in Australia. Sold out everywhere and resale is crazy at $300-400AUD shipped. I found these used pairs for $270 shipped but I'm having second thoughts, can I get a quick LC on this? The Boost and PK look good but I just want to confirm.  It comes with a battered box and no receipt. Thanks in advance (clearer img)

Last edited:
This is my first post. Joined this forum to lurk this thread specifically since I can't get my hands on any Ultraboosts out here in Australia. Sold out everywhere and resale is crazy at $300-400AUD shipped. I found these used pairs for $270 shipped but I'm having second thoughts, can I get a quick LC on this? The Boost and PK look good but I just want to confirm.  Thanks in advance.

looks good. but not worth the price IMO
they better be near DS condition haha

Last edited:
looks good. but not worth the price IMO
they better be near DS condition haha
They look good enough for me but not DS. I can't actually find any DS that are under $300 unless it is in the gradient CW. The only other sellers I see are $875+ Solebox sellers or $600 Highsnobs sellers.

Also accidentally got my post deleted. Here's a clearer img. 

Thanks for confirming for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom