ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damn, people losing their minds over a box? I agree its weird but its pretty obvious that the other box must have been damaged so they gave an inside out nike box. Do you really need the box? Is it worth your time and energy to deal with CS over the phone?
i get what your saying but if it were me i would not be happy i keep my boxes, all my kicks go back in the the OG boxes when done wearing

3M 
eek.gif

i get what your saying but if it were me i would not be happy i keep my boxes, all my kicks go back in the the OG boxes when done wearing
All mine stay in the boxes too but is it really that important? The shoe is what matters. I agree its not ideal but its hardly worth spending an hour of my time on the phone + possibly traveling to a specific location to plead for a box.

I wouldn't expect a full refund, but a coupon or partial refund is totally reasonable for something like that.

If someone is buying a pair of shoes as part of their collection, whether you deem that valid or not, it's still a bummer for them to receive the wrong box since collectors care about that kind of thing.

I get it, trust me. Id be bummed too.

Plus it is only FNL. I always more so think of the way people try and get a code out of NDC any way they can :lol:

Those white 3M :smokin :smokin :smokin

I cant wait for those, my most anticipated pair now, forget triple blacks

Last edited:
I asked earlier, but itching to pull the trigger before missing out. I've got a line on a size 12 & 13 cream for roughly the same price.

I wear a 12.5 in MGs and my big toe has a sliver of space before hitting the front of the shoe. I also have the Solar Red in a 12.5 and have a good 1/4" of extra space. The MGs are also a little snug around the cage, but not terribly so.

For those with creams, what size would you recommend? 12 or 13?

Thanks in advance.

Those white 3M
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I cant wait for those, my most anticipated pair now, forget triple blacks
I'm almost with you, triple blacks still easily top of my list but these are the gradients I'm most looking forward to. That said, it's kinda stupid. Not like I'm going to have someone following me around with a flash lighting 'em up and the color itself isn't exactly a world beater without the 3M.

I'm almost with you, triple blacks still easily top of my list but these are the gradients I'm most looking forward to. That said, it's kinda stupid. Not like I'm going to have someone following me around with a flash lighting 'em up and the color itself isn't exactly a world beater without the 3M.

you'll still get flashes of the 3m just walking around. but yeah, im not really sure which one i want more at this point :lol:

If anyone needs a UB box, I have an 11.5 box with a clear green box tag. Local pickup in LA (Santa Monica).

Yes, with the adiZero Primes you should go TTS with your usual Adidas or Nike size.  If you have narrow feet and like the shoes a little more snug, you could size down .5 I guess.  Definitely no need to size up like with some UBs.

Great little write up on the Adizeros... Repped! I'm TTS in UBs & consider myself to have average width feet .5 down in Adizeros works perfect for me.

As you described for me the things i like the most about how they feel is the solid connected feel you have with the ground. I have a pair that i use as dedicated runners and for anything up to around 10k....they're fast!

Last edited:
Totally forgot I had an offer for $220 on GOAT for a pair of Mystery Grey's. Just got a notification saying a seller accepted. Pretty decent price right? 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom