ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love SJS. Y-3 Pure Boost ZG Knit order from yesterday already shipped and should arrive by this Thursday, coming from Italy.

I should have checked in earlier lol.
Anyone order from that MrPorter site before?  What's the transit time like?  
mine is 2-3 working days, always shipped from UK to SG. free returns, speedy shipping. never have to think twice about buying 
laugh.gif

yea whats up?

i second that :lol:  havent copped any other boosts since the creams too 

Cool, most of my fam is from there, we moved to LA when I was a baby. Folks are going there soon, are burgundies and olives all dried up there? Any recommendations on places to hit up? need a 12

Last edited:
I have Pirate blacks and had moonrocks before too, honestly i like my Ultra Boost a lot more. Yeezys will turn peoples heads, but ubs are more comfortable and look better.
If I could get Olive and 3m around $220 I would do it, but not for the current prices I see. I splurged on the creams cause, well, they are creams.

People need to stop asking if "x amount for creams is worth it" At this point it doesn't look like the shoe is going to restock so it all depends on how much you're willing to pay. NTers were being stingy about $50 above retail when they first released and look where that got them. JUST PAY RESELL

Obligatory flex pic

$220 is definitely not a realistic price for Olives. When you think about it, $220 is basically someone OOPing you after PP fees & shipping. If I buy a pair of UBs from ADC it ends up being a little over $190, so adding $30 for paypal fees & shipping seems normal. Not gonna find anyone OOPing Olives.

Might be able to find 3M for that price though.

Last edited:
Well I made the turn and bought creams... The more pics I saw the more I liked even though I wasn't a fan at first... Think I'm done for now tho. Got 3Ms, Gray Wools, OG's and Creams in less then 3 weeks :smh:

Will need triple blacks and one day a pair of SNS

Last edited:

$220 is definitely not a realistic price for Olives. When you think about it, $220 is basically someone OOPing you after PP fees & shipping. If I buy a pair of UBs from ADC it ends up being a little over $190, so adding $30 for paypal fees & shipping seems normal. Not gonna find anyone OOPing Olives.

Might be able to find 3M for that price though.
yeah I paid 325 for mine. Def not going to find an olive lower than 3. 

Well I made the turn and bought creams... The more pics I saw the more I liked even though I wasn't a fan at first... Think I'm done for now tho. Got 3Ms, Gray Wools, OG's and Creams in less then 3 weeks
mean.gif

Will need triple blacks and one day a pair of SNS
no all white? gonna wait for the triple white? skipping the mystery grey?

Cool, most of my fam is from there, we moved to LA when I was a baby. Folks are going there soon, are burgundies and olives all dried up there? Any recommendations on places to hit up? need a 12
cool. hmm i dont see the big sizes around here though... that being said, im pretty sure the sellers here get their stocks from china. so when china releases more of the olives and burgs, they will get more.

Back
Top Bottom