ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These are other ultra boosts that I have done...
I ain't gonna knock your talents or color choices so props to you for making your shoes your own.

Hopefully Adidas sees this and decides to put up UBs/EQT boost/NMDs as a mi Adidas.

Need a 10 or 10.5 in mens. I can never find a womans 11.5 or 11 on sale :frown:
I feel your pain
mean.gif

anybody sizing differently between wool and non-wool?
I asked something similar and was told that non wool fits a little tighter.

I sent the dude from germany my payment for the OGs in gift form(yes i know the risks). It doesnt show up on my paypal log or his so he can accept it. I got an email confirmation of the transaction though.

The date on my transaction says it will be available for him to spend tomorrow. Does that mean he cant even claim it until tomorrow? This is delaying my shipping lol

I asked something similar and was told that non wool fits a little tighter.

I sent the dude from germany my payment for the OGs in gift form(yes i know the risks). It doesnt show up on my paypal log or his so he can accept it. I got an email confirmation of the transaction though.

The date on my transaction says it will be available for him to spend tomorrow. Does that mean he cant even claim it until tomorrow? This is delaying my shipping lol

Not to be intrusive but is it really worth it to save the 10 to $12 or whatever you would have paid if you would have done an invoice. The lack of not being able to file a claim when buying especially from another country seems odd to me

Not to be intrusive but is it really worth it to save the 10 to $12 or whatever you would have paid if you would have done an invoice. The lack of not being able to file a claim when buying especially from another country seems odd to me
It probably is worth it but i legit checked him im not really worried about that aspect

Anyone know if Royals can be found below retail?
Those were one of the 1st CWs in US. Released probably around April 2015 and they haven't restocked for a while to my knowledge.

Finding them for retail would actually be a great deal at this point.

Those were one of the 1st CWs in US. Released probably around April 2015 and they haven't restocked for a while to my knowledge.

Finding them for retail would actually be a great deal at this point.
Word.  I need a 12 in that CW.  I'll keep looking, thanks

Back
Top Bottom