ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
do you lace your Ultra Boosts or wear them loose lace?and for loose lace, just pull the laces out? or is there any technique?

Well I made the turn and bought creams... The more pics I saw the more I liked even though I wasn't a fan at first... Think I'm done for now tho. Got 3Ms, Gray Wools, OG's and Creams in less then 3 weeks :smh:

Will need triple blacks and one day a pair of SNS
no all white? gonna wait for the triple white? skipping the mystery grey?

I like the creams over the all white pairs and wool grays over MGs. I just don't like having too many similar CWs. Luckily 3Ms and OG's had enough differences between them for me

do you lace your Ultra Boosts or wear them loose lace? and for loose lace, just pull the laces out? or is there any technique?
Personal preference...  I've done both and eventually ended up just lacing mine but not tight... 

Hope it works out for you man, I never ordered through that site.  Maybe one our brothers from Singapore can chime in. 
Payment through paypal so it should be ok, I told the receptionist  that I'm getting a few shipments lol, don't want these sitting in front of the crib

Well I made the turn and bought creams... The more pics I saw the more I liked even though I wasn't a fan at first... Think I'm done for now tho. Got 3Ms, Gray Wools, OG's and Creams in less then 3 weeks
mean.gif

Will need triple blacks and one day a pair of SNS
Repped you because you were at "666". Trying to get you right with the Lord
laugh.gif

I can attest to the feeling of contentment after creams. With OG's and whites I'm happy with the rotation.

do you lace your Ultra Boosts or wear them loose lace? and for loose lace, just pull the laces out? or is there any technique?

Personally, I don't bother with the unlaced look but I saw this video posted a while back so hopefully it gives you another option in regards to technique.

Last edited:
Payment through paypal so it should be ok, I told the receptionist  that I'm getting a few shipments lol, don't want these sitting in front of the crib

You should feel very confident if you used paypal then. Worst Case Scenario you'll have your money back in a month.

Back
Top Bottom