ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nerd.gif
nthat.gif

Hoping to luck into the White PK NMDs.

just copped 3 pairs of OG UB in my size 11.5 for 115 euros per pair at a german outlet...got a hint from someone ^^

they also had 12.5, 13, 14, 15

and same price and sizes for the orange pair......

i love the og so much, and now i got backups 4 life! 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

True, the JD are great quality. But the pattern.... its on an all white primeknit. No one is gonna know **** and be like its the gradient pattern. People are just to picky. Don't get me wrong the OG pattern is much better than the gradient but since this is an all white shoe. I could care less
Well we cop what we like. Most likely the new triple white will still sell out. Its just most of the people here are hesitant to purchase another all white since it is gradient pattern and most likely they have the original triple whites.

Someone is selling me used twice for $330. I'm becoming a little bit desperate. Im trying to low it down to $290. Is it a bad price?

True, the JD are great quality. But the pattern.... its on an all white primeknit. No one is gonna know **** and be like its the gradient pattern. People are just to picky. Don't get me wrong the OG pattern is much better than the gradient but since this is an all white shoe. I could care less

J&Ds are in a diffrent league to these Gradiant Triple Whites. If you saw someone wearing a pair of J&Ds you'd know they were different straight away. All the subtle quality changes they made to them add up.

Some guy in a facebook group is offering Solars, Royals, and OGs from his german store for ww shipping.

Do the OGs run smaller than more recent colorways by any chance? I can fit an 11.5 but id really prefer an 11, which he doesnt have.

Some guy in a facebook group is offering Solars, Royals, and OGs from his german store for ww shipping.

Do the OGs run smaller than more recent colorways by any chance? I can fit an 11.5 but id really prefer an 11, which he doesnt have.
link to guy/facebook group?

link to guy/facebook group?

Its called Adidas Ultra Boost & NMD.

Its not really a steal since we're overseas and shipping is $45, but i just got the last 11.5 OG from him. It was tough for me not to grab the other two as well

Back
Top Bottom