ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rockers, Demolition, Legion of Doom...

Late to the WWF party :lol:

Last edited:
The white outsole is dope, if they weren't gradients it'd be a home run.

Might still get a pair depending on how the on feet pics look but still have s couple pairs of the OG whites on ice so I'm not too worried about it.

at this point, is it safe to assume anything NMD related will have a high resell price?

I've also disliked NMD's, especially the OG pair, but I really like the core black/clear blue pair. I didn't think there would be any hype with that pair, but apparently, $300 is what it will take to grab a pair?

Might still get a pair depending on how the on feet pics look but still have s couple pairs of the OG whites on ice so I'm not too worried about it.
You truly are a prisoner of the boost. Lol.

at this point, is it safe to assume anything NMD related will have a high resell price?

I've also disliked NMD's, especially the OG pair, but I really like the core black/clear blue pair. I didn't think there would be any hype with that pair, but apparently, $300 is what it will take to grab a pair?
I think mesh pair wont have the same resale value like the pk. In my country almost all stores are releasing the mesh even the small ones. Its not as limited compared to the pk.

Last edited:

If no gradient pattern these would instantly sold me right on the spot... now i'm kind of iffy...

Wait till they drop on Thursday, seems like they're gonna be fairly available.

Funny how the JD Triple whites are so sought after and are grails..... and now adidas decides to release another TRIPLE white with white soles and people are saying they are trash... smh

I can't believe the prices people are asking for the Solebox UB.  No cage makes that much of a difference in price?  Just from the pics, I like the Wood Woods slightly more than the Solebox.

I thought I saw someone on FB earlier seliing the black with blue block for like $180...

Funny how the JD Triple whites are so sought after and are grails..... and now adidas decides to release another TRIPLE white with white soles and people are saying they are trash... smh

Cant really compare that since they have different patterns... Now if you do the og white with white outsole then thats a different story.

The trip whites that is releasing has gradient pattern. Plus J&D has great quality.

The trip whites that is releasing has gradient pattern. Plus J&D has great quality.
True, the JD are great quality. But the pattern.... its on an all white primeknit. No one is gonna know **** and be like its the gradient pattern. People are just to picky. Don't get me wrong the OG pattern is much better than the gradient but since this is an all white shoe. I could care less

Reactions: God
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom