ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah. You're wife will be fine without them.
laugh.gif

Watching WWF right now for no real reason. I can't look at Vince McMahon the same after the GOAT GIF.

And he really does walk like he just copped creams and everyone struck out. When did this walk happen? I'm legit going to arrive to the office late tomorrow and walk in just like he does to see what reaction i get.

Watching WWF right now for no real reason. I can't look at Vince McMahon the same after the GOAT GIF.

And he really does walk like he just copped creams and everyone struck out. When did this walk happen? I'm legit going to arrive to the office late tomorrow and walk in just like he does to see what reaction i get.

He's been walking that way for years, he's just made it more wild the past couple. So funny.

Vince stays pimpin. That dude has to be 65 years old now. I just tried that walk and I couldn't do it. Must need hip replacement to make it happen.

I grew up in the Andre the Giant, Hulk Hogan, British Bull Dog, Iron Sheik, Nikita Kolav, King Kong Bundy, Rowdy Piper, Road Warriors, Ric Flair, and Ultimate Warrior days. Wrestling is corny now.

how dare i forget about Macho Man. Top 5 mic skills of all time. Such disrespect.

Boy did i fap to Elizabeth like every other hour as a teenager.

RIP to both of them.

Back
Top Bottom