ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which uk sites still have sizes?

FP has sizes still (291$ shipped)
3ND had* sizes like a day ago (one size or two sizes), (was 275$ shipped)
ADC will be the cheapest.

pro direct or soccer would have been the cheapest i think if u were a goal club member 10% off

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving yall! May you guys all eat good food and eat on some nice sneaks!

ronthanksgiving.gif

Flashing back to that Aspen drop. I remember spamming the Add to Cart button cuz I wasn’t sure it was adding anything. Finally got to the cart page and I had about 10 pairs in there. Had to manually remove pairs smh. Nerve racking to say the least

Same. Irony was Capt Ron shipped out multis. Still bitter about release. Still on fence for upcoming one. F&F one better.

Just got mine and they are going right back, that green in the knit is wayyyy to prominent and basically ruins it. Fit I went with my UB 3.0 size and they fit perfect. Thank god I have the black ones en route

The green was the final deal breaker. Looked better in pics. Black one a lot cleaner.

All apologies for asking a stupid question, but I've been way too focused on Yeezy's the past couple of wks, and I really wanna get the black Kith Mid ATR's. Are these guys showing up at Kith only tomorrow at 12am EST? And there only? I downloaded the kith app and got a whole bunch of nothing useful.

Again, very sorry. I never wanna be 'that guy.'

On the plus side, my white gore-tex CS1's arrived today! And, forgive the use of Star Wars pajama pants to accentuate their fashionable awesomeness, but this is how the ensemble looks on a 43-year-old moron:

IMG_0415.jpg IMG_0416.jpg

BTW, if you're considering these, please go TTS. A half-size down would probably kill my feet.

Wrong side, dude. (J/K, not really).
Good luck this Yzy release.
Hope the dog is ok.

IMG_0779.JPG

So thankful for everything today, but that L Im about to get on those Kith Mids today haha

Happy Thanksgiving yall. And good luck

Back
Top Bottom