ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally got shipping info for multi a16 Adidas taking their precious time these days. But after those blacks on feet I am super bummed about my choice. Going on release photos multis seemed like fire and the obvious choice of the 3...

Had the kith app loaded for the longest time but still doesnt load after the sizes etc. Don't think it's gona be reliable for BF drop.

I'm not sure if anyone posted a comparison but I just got my A16 Multis and am definitely returning them, but had to take these pictures first. It's not ugly by any means and I think TTS is good, but there's a thumbs length up at the front. I just don't like how the green in there makes the greys and whites look slightly dirty. If I didn't have the RCs, I'd probably keep them to be honest. But now that I also have some Yeezys coming in, I really can't justify keeping them. Plus, I feel like they'll be under retail soon.

IMG_3692.jpg IMG_3702.jpg

Looks like I missed out on the shopify help, DM appreciated. I'll take all the help I can get down here in Brazil with my poop internet.

I think I actually prefer the fit on the A16s on the left. Slightly retooled (absence of forefoot reinforcement, pull tab details, etc.), and if it’s considered the ‘takedown’ version, I still prefer it.

They took away the reinforcement? Interesting, no wonder the upper feels so loose for some. It added a lot of structure around the toebox.

A16 is not ACE16 indeed. Still waiting on my two pairs. PDS using RMS is slow.

I'm not sure if anyone posted a comparison but I just got my A16 Multis and am definitely returning them, but had to take these pictures first. It's not ugly by any means and I think TTS is good, but there's a thumbs length up at the front. I just don't like how the green in there makes the greys and whites look slightly dirty. If I didn't have the RCs, I'd probably keep them to be honest. But now that I also have some Yeezys coming in, I really can't justify keeping them. Plus, I feel like they'll be under retail soon.

IMG_3692.jpg IMG_3702.jpg
Just got mine and they are going right back, that green in the knit is wayyyy to prominent and basically ruins it. Fit I went with my UB 3.0 size and they fit perfect. Thank god I have the black ones en route

kith new app is a mess
they're ok now. just put my hat in for the raffle.

on another note, thanks kookoo89 kookoo89 for that comparison otherwise i wouldn't be able to tell the difference. i hope i'm happy with them when they reach me anytime this week. my first aces. on top of that, got mine from PDS so no way for me to return them and doubt much suitors where i'm from here in asia.

Finally got shipping info for multi a16 Adidas taking their precious time these days. But after those blacks on feet I am super bummed about my choice. Going on release photos multis seemed like fire and the obvious choice of the 3...
Mine came quicker than ever. Actually, I returned them and already received my money back..

Back
Top Bottom