ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I the only one who thinks triple black looks best on the mids compared to the other boost sneakers?

All apologies for asking a stupid question, but I've been way too focused on Yeezy's the past couple of wks, and I really wanna get the black Kith Mid ATR's. Are these guys showing up at Kith only tomorrow at 12am EST? And there only? I downloaded the kith app and got a whole bunch of nothing useful.

Again, very sorry. I never wanna be 'that guy.'

On the plus side, my white gore-tex CS1's arrived today! And, forgive the use of Star Wars pajama pants to accentuate their fashionable awesomeness, but this is how the ensemble looks on a 43-year-old moron:

IMG_0415.jpg IMG_0416.jpg

BTW, if you're considering these, please go TTS. A half-size down would probably kill my feet.

LOL I just noticed the pics have blood drops from 1 of my Danes.

oops!

One of my Danes has issues w/ allergies related to his ears, and he sometimes leaves drops of blood on the floor.

I swear that, if someone in my family ever died, the CSI folks would lose their ****.

Anyone receive shipment notifications for the Xeno’s?

Do they ship the slowest method from China usually?

Attachments

• EB2E09BC-485C-4EDF-AE91-C0B787298179.jpeg
    EB2E09BC-485C-4EDF-AE91-C0B787298179.jpeg
    234.3 KB · Views: 58
The solebox energy boosts discounted at FP.
Now £90
https://www.footpatrol.com/footwear/043938-packer-x-so
The solebox energy boosts discounted at FP.
Now £90
[URL]https://www.footpatrol.com/footwear/043938-packer-x-solebox-energy-boost.html
I fully agree with this, I grabbe the Oreo LTD and it’s already become one of my go to shoes.

lebox-energy-boost.html[/URL]

I fully agree with this, I grabbe the Oreo LTD and it’s already become one of my go to shoes.

My favorite as well but I don’t have the guts to wear them for the first time. Wore the regular Oreo, burg, grey, but not this one lol.

A3A36513-1AC1-4112-8768-B063B7E859DB.png
So funny that 10 mins ago they put retail price at $230 -30% come out to $160 shipped but just now they mark up the price to $285 lol

sadly i'll join the multi a16+ return crew..... i like the color i just dont think i like no laces.... I dont mind the green peppered in at all

.5 down fits, and if u size .5 smaller on your mids than your 1.0/2.0 for example. It would feel the same. i'd probably prefer the TTS size on a16+ if anyone cares....

8.5 1/2.0
8 3.0 and RTT/Kith/SB
8 A16+ (but these will feel more room than mids)
7.5 a16+ (would feel the same 'fitted' fit on feet as 8 mids)

just my experience

Has anyone ever worn any of the Porsche Design shoes? Anyone have info on sizing?

Xmas present for my father.

They have a 11.5 at hanon he is a 12 in pureboosts. Wondering if I should risk it.

Back
Top Bottom