ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Talking about return protection. Amex deny my case for returning the brick maestro Kith. They said it stated limited edition and final sale. Smh. Anyone of you guy ever claim in this case and got money back?

Tried to purchase some stuff on kith app, didn't see option for apple pay. They pre-determined paypal for me. If only we can do pre-approved payment like on END, SNS etc. That would be great.

When my brother was in town a few months ago I took him to Nice Kicks and convinced him to buy his first pair of UBs, Parley 3.0s. He likes sneakers but was never into collecting or anything. I can tell he's slowly getting more obsessed. He already bought a pair of Pure Boosts and yesterday text me asking how to get the new Kith mids. Since he's in Miami I suggested he go over and see if there is a raffle to enter. He was like "wait, you have to enter a raffle to get a chance to BUY the shoes?!" and he started laughing. Welcome to the sneaker life my boy

When my brother was in town a few months ago I took him to Nice Kicks and convinced him to buy his first pair of UBs, Parley 3.0s. He likes sneakers but was never into collecting or anything. I can tell he's slowly getting more obsessed. He already bought a pair of Pure Boosts and yesterday text me asking how to get the new Kith mids. Since he's in Miami I suggested he go over and see if there is a raffle to enter. He was like "wait, you have to enter a raffle to get a chance to BUY the shoes?!" and he started laughing. Welcome to the sneaker life my boy

You did him bad honestly, better to stay off than get in this madness, regardless the good peeps in here, **** is wild yo

you are basically a drug dealer now

Had a wonderful thanksgiving with the fam. Went to my mom's. All of her grandbabies were there from my oldest niece to my baby boy (who would be the youngest grandbaby). Food was awesome...family was as entertaining as ever.

Home now...put my daughter to bed...my wife is working on our son. Now I get to play video games and wait until 11 p.m. to buy these shoes.

Dope *** Thanksgiving. Hope everyone else enjoyed their's.

Had a wonderful thanksgiving with the fam. Went to my mom's. All of her grandbabies were there from my oldest niece to my baby boy (who would be the youngest grandbaby). Food was awesome...family was as entertaining as ever.

Home now...put my daughter to bed...my wife is working on our son. Now I get to play video games and wait until 11 p.m. to buy these shoes.

Dope *** Thanksgiving. Hope everyone else enjoyed their's.

Where you at in the midwest?

Back
Top Bottom