ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn i forgot i had put a cheeky bid on a pair of used iniki londons on goat and it had been accepted by seller. how can i cancel it? or can i even cancel it? already too much purchases this month alone.

damn i forgot i had put a cheeky bid on a pair of used iniki londons on goat and it had been accepted by seller. how can i cancel it? or can i even cancel it? already too much purchases this month alone.
Too late. Can't cancel transaction if you put a bid on them.

passing this weekend, too much **** happening at once

will cop resale, which i hope wont go over 300

Why is everyone already expecting an L? Will these Kith Nonnative really be that hard to get with all the other stuff expected to drop this weekend?

You did him bad honestly, better to stay off than get in this madness, regardless the good peeps in here, **** is wild yo
yeah, id just tell him to forget he ever saw them, and to not follow sneaker twitter :lol:
you are basically a drug dealer now
You guys are funny... but not wrong. I told him to chill and not get too worked up over it. He's my little bro though, I always got him covered.

cant believe its been a year since the TB 1.0 came out. We waitied for those for so long.

Who remebers that site that tried scamming a bunch of us with those pre orders? :lol:

I remember when teddy tweeted out the restock at Adidas Soho for those and the rcs. I never hopped on a train quicker haha.

BTW. Is there any advantage at all with using the kith app tonight?

Back
Top Bottom