ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish I had doubled up on these

image_uploaded_from_ios_1024-5.jpg

Anyone still waiting on their MiAdidas UBs? Not sure what the original time period was but this has been a long wait, especially after seeing a bunch of people get theirs already. I don't even want them anymore :lol:

Anyone still waiting on their MiAdidas UBs? Not sure what the original time period was but this has been a long wait, especially after seeing a bunch of people get theirs already. I don't even want them anymore :lol:
you probably waiting on a grey pair like me?

Did you end up copping the wave runners tank?

Nah I like em and the fact that they have Boost def made them more appealing but $300 is too steep, decided to take my chances and hope they brick to cop below retail but doubt that ever happens.

Congrats:pimp:
Those your first EQT 93/17's?
You're in for a world of comfort
Yes I never got them .. overkill & turbos I missed the drops and the glitch camos just don't look great compared to the past colorways...

How do they compare to the Ultraboost & yeezy 350s? Those are the only boost shoes I have

Yes I never got them .. overkill & turbos I missed the drops and the glitch camos just don't look great compared to the past colorways...

How do they compare to the Ultraboost & yeezy 350s? Those are the only boost shoes I have
IMO more comfortable than UB but not more comfortable than V2's

Since 3.0s ain't doing it for me decided to cop my first Alphabounce.

IMG_3643.JPG

Big fan of the RC x Adidas collab but don't intend to get the Pureboost RC. Not to fond of that silhouette.

Comfort is def a firmer ride but there is something in the forefoot that propels your foot forward. If I could compare the comfort it would be more similar in feel as the VaporMax than an UB, just doesn't bottom out like them.

Overall a good buy for the price point.

IMG_3644.JPG

Back
Top Bottom