ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wish I had doubled up on these

image_uploaded_from_ios_1024-5.jpg
i'm trying to triple up!

So what's the verdict on the ub RTT ? Tts or .5 up ... my kith mids are .5 up and Yeezy v2 .5 up ...

It was the shoe I was going to turn into my beater...was wearing it like 3 or 4 out of thebl 7 days a week. Havent had them that long to expect this though.

Gonna try to contact Adidas even though I'm probably SOL. The shoe feels fine...I only noticed while cleaning the shoe that it happened.

Got no issues with any other boost shoes though. The only time I put this much on a boost shoe was a bball shoe though and that boost is much more protected on the bottom.

Looks like it has happened to my.pures as well...which is weird because I took my pures out of rotation when I got this shoe and I know for certain that when I took them out of the rotation they were not split.

Still...with it being 2 shoes it's not adding up. My gf has a beater pair of original pures that she's put way more miles on with no splitting. And my bball shoes with no splitting.

I'm wondering ia it due to the colored boost?

It was the shoe I was going to turn into my beater...was wearing it like 3 or 4 out of thebl 7 days a week. Havent had them that long to expect this though.

Gonna try to contact Adidas even though I'm probably SOL. The shoe feels fine...I only noticed while cleaning the shoe that it happened.

Got no issues with any other boost shoes though. The only time I put this much on a boost shoe was a bball shoe though and that boost is much more protected on the bottom.
Can you take a pic, was gonna turn a pair of the trace khakis into my walking shoes (walk daily) but not if that is gonna happen

I appreciate Teddy's vids. He's literally saved me hundreds possibly thousands in copping boost pairs that I was on the fence about.

Back
Top Bottom