ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not my pic - from twitter:
Solebox.jpg

I think you're the first person I've heard say this. Most say the 350's are just below UB comfort.

I mean, maybe they need more time to break in? 3+ wears now. They are stiffer than UB's, they are tighter than UB's (only in the front / top of foot). UB's and EQT's liner material is softer than Yeezy liner material (the material that your achilles actually touches). Plus they just aren't as squishy of boost, IMO.

Wore the v2s yesterday for a few hours, got home and took them off... slipped into EQT's and it was like putting house slippers on. So much more comfortable.

Just looked at a few more pictures comparing retail and rep Solebox, those are fake.
Here's an album: Top picture is from flight club and real, bottom is a rep.

Noticeable differences:
- Boost ridge (Most obvious)
- On the puffed out padding portion near the ankle, a real pair has a sharper back portion and on the rep it is more rounded
- Where the knit pattern on the medial and lateral sides right below where the laces end, real pairs almost jut out a little bit where the pattern meets the boost and on reps the pattern goes straight down into the boost

I'm looking more and it seems like the pointed back on the ankle pad is inconsistent on legit pairs, so I wouldn't use that as a factor of a legit check, but my other two points still stand.

Here's a really good look at a legit pair with a lot of angles if you want to legit check them yourself

Agreed
Overkills are my favorite pair of non UB/mid collab.

Never really felt livestocks though but I did come into the Boost world after they had released so maybe I'm a little biased

Back
Top Bottom