ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_2469.GIF

What the Brother is doing down there.

Iniki's are growing on me

Might have to pick up a pair soon. Heard comfort is better than NMD's, is that true?

Do the Overkill Futures really fit much bigger than the OGs? I wear a 10.5 in the OG Black (wouldn't be able to go half down) but 10 is my TTS.

Do the Overkill Futures really fit much bigger than the OGs? I wear a 10.5 in the OG Black (wouldn't be able to go half down) but 10 is my TTS.
Yes they fit bigger than the OGs. I would get a 10 imo. Feels more like a pk nmd sizing for the Overkills.

Yes they fit bigger than the OGs. I would get a 10 imo. Feels more like a pk nmd sizing for the Overkills.
Cool, just to clarify, my issue isn't the length but definitely the width. That suede area really presses tight.

Recently, i Got another steal on WW UB and 3M Ub 1.0

WW was like 350ish shipped. I think the condition is around 8,5-9/10. Can't resist them even they are 1 full size up from my TTS :lol:

IMG-20170812-WA0017.jpg

Anyone has experiences on washing these UB? Still redundant on tossing them into washing machine because they have leather. But they need to get disinfected first before i beat them

saw my first pair of busenitz PB locally, had to try them on. Love that original PB sole, but don't like the upper bar lookswise.

Forget rereleasing 1.0 knit UB, I want a rerelease of the PB 1.0!

Edit: should mention the price of the Busenitz PB locally is outrageous, more than the PB 2017 or a 3.0 GR UB. Madness

Cool, just to clarify, my issue isn't the length but definitely the width. That suede area really presses tight.

Definitely get a 10.

I'm also the same size (10.5) I tried on a 9.5 overkill and I was able to put them on as if they were a 10 if that makes sense.

Recently, i Got another steal on WW UB and 3M Ub 1.0

WW was like 350ish shipped. I think the condition is around 8,5-9/10. Can't resist them even they are 1 full size up from my TTS :lol:

IMG-20170812-WA0017.jpg

Anyone has experiences on washing these UB? Still redundant on tossing them into washing machine because they have leather. But they need to get disinfected first before i beat them

just handwash them with detergent and let them air dry. super steal though considering what ds pairs r going for.

Back
Top Bottom