ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because they are fugly as a Alexander Wang shoes and they will be gone in minutes...
Still an FSR on the link I posted hours ago.

EDIT: because hype pairs sit 
nerd.gif

Lauched almost 3 hours ago.

Last edited:
Like I said.. The "true sneakerhead" will all buy the Day One (or the Parley). But that's OK.. "if ou lose the Zebras, try another fugly Yeezy (But EXTREMELY LIMITED) edition". Yuhuuu!

Like I said.. The "true sneakerhead" will all buy the Day One (or the Parley). But that's OK.. "if ou lose the Zebras, try another fugly Yeezy (But EXTREMELY LIMITED) edition". Yuhuuu!
true sneaker heads all preordered the Z02 man  

Just wear Lonzo Balls so you don't stress yourself out on folks buying hype shoes.

Bro the guy two posts before you literally posted a pic of them sitting

Plus why do you care what shoes other people cop, what's ugly to you isn't ugly to everyone else. Opinions exist and are very very prevalent in fashion

Bro the guy two posts before you literally posted a pic of them sitting

Plus why do you care what shoes other people cop, what's ugly to you isn't ugly to everyone else. Opinions exist and are very very prevalent in fashion
the only people that would care are resellers 

Because they are fugly as a Alexander Wang shoes and they will be gone in minutes...
Your judgement about anything is stupid and closed up 

Weren't you the guy asking for advice on which pair of horrible nmds to buy ? The guy who sold his yeezys? 

You're just a broke boy g 

And you're based on Brazil IIRC , wow man the amount of stuff you must get to see in real life must have expand your broad vision on sneakers and stuff 

gtf/oh man you know **** 

In my many years on here I have learned to disregard some comments people make by looking at their join date and post #. This is on of those times

Your judgement about anything is stupid and closed up 

Weren't you the guy asking for advice on which pair of horrible nmds to buy ? The guy who sold his yeezys? 

You're just a broke boy g 

And you're based on Brazil IIRC , wow man the amount of stuff you must get to see in real life must have expand your broad vision on sneakers and stuff 

gtf/oh man you know **** 
yikes. Some of y'all need to inform me of outside trolls so I know not to pay them any mind. I only know of the ones who occasionally come in here. This is the only thread I reside.

Parleys dropped today, right? Interesting to see just about a FSR on ADC right now for the Uncaged. I figured at least a few of the popular sizes would go for that model

yikes. Some of y'all need to inform me of outside trolls so I know not to pay them any mind. I only know of the ones who occasionally come in here. This is the only thread I reside.
There's trolls and there's just borderline stupidity for real . 

Parleys dropped today, right? Interesting to see just about a FSR on ADC right now for the Uncaged. I figured at least a few of the popular sizes would go for that model
I believe the poll should be a clear indication of  the  answer to your question.

Last edited:
As soon as I saw a ruler in that link post, knew something was bit over the top. Do remember like the others a dude way back with inverted pair. Hopefully he'll see these posts and chime in with his pics.

You miss a bit when tuning out for the weekend.
Probably a good thing though.

my mystery greys are my all around workout shoe

they have been hiking many times too 

but i wouldn't use them for leg day, boost would be terrible for squats 

Back
Top Bottom