ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*bashes head into wall*

I'm sick I missed this ******* release.

Last edited:
If your in the NYC area, check out extra butter. Was there this past Monday and saw them just sitting on the register table.

Im in San Diego. Thanks though.

You got too many to bring home anyways.

Did you already go back home? We didn't get a chance to NT meet up burger and boosts.

Oh well, maybe I need to pay PI a visit.

My flight is tomorrow. Yep. Message me when you go there. Will definitely bring you around.

Im in San Diego. Thanks though.
My flight is tomorrow. Yep. Message me when you go there. Will definitely bring you around.
No worries. Have a safe flight.

If I visit Asia, I'll stop by. I know you guys got a bootleg in-n-out there so we can hit that up. 
laugh.gif

ADO UB landed today...dope shoe.

Fits a tad larger than my UB 1.0s, but no biggie.

Fit also feels a bit more relaxed.

Happy I copped.

Finally caught up. Came home to 1200 new posts 
nerd.gif

Parleys look dope. Not my style though so money saved 
nthat.gif
 It's a good looking color, but I just can't see myself wearing that color too often. 

But if it was white based with the teal Parley color accents, I might have to reconsider 
eek.gif

no order is really safe with SNS if you checked out 45mins after the drop though....but i cross my fingers you will get them ^^

orders are usually safe on SNS if you get an order confirmation email from SNS directly. Time of check out doesn't matter, I've checked out yeezys like 2 hours after release and still good. 
Yeah, I can't count the number of times I've checked out on SNS 30-45 minutes after a release and they've come through with no issues.

Anywhere in the Bay Area dropping the day ones tomorrow?

Any websites sorry I've been out of the loop on these have had a long day lol

Yes and yes. What info you need? sizing is on Page 1. comfort is a notch below UBs. There's a mesh version and PK version which is the ZG prime.

Ok. Thanks. My girlfriend saw them a an was thinking of trying them. I didn't know if there was sizing for everything on page 1 or just UBs.

Don't know why you're saying Inikis are better than Parley's. They're not the same shoe, so they really shouldn't be compared.

Iniki's look like some cheap junk from Kohls. 

Huh? So you can't compare a Honda to a Toyota? Okay, outstanding logic.

Don't get your feelings hurt, they're just shoes.

Ok. Thanks. My girlfriend saw them a an was thinking of trying them. I didn't know if there was sizing for everything on page 1 or just UBs.
no prob. both mesh and pk sizing for them should be on there. Not too much difference in terms of comfort for mesh and pk version. This year's pure boost is nice too.

Side note: I love random, scavenger hunt drops like this.

Hadn't heard anything about this shoe before I found and ordered it.

Roadrunnersports has Parley's in store at Campbell and San Diego stores. Picked up a few pairs for myself and cousin under retail after discounts and will get a rewards/gift card after the current quarter ends in June for around $70.00.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom