ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just ordered from sneakerboy.com (first time ordering from international site). Will I have to pay tax & duties upon delivery?

Speaking of Maroon

Where the hell are the maroon Inikis at?!
lol I think I am one and done with the inikis. Saw the cream one in person and they look super nice but I know I would just want to put my cream 1.0s on instead 
laugh.gif

maybe I'll take an all white iniki? or white with black stripes (classic Adidas CW)

What do you mean "curious to see how identical they are" ? is each pair different?
If you reference last year's day one pure boost, the whole upper is exactly the same (in my eyes), just different colors and instead of pure boost outsole its an UB.

Maybe wait until tomorrow. If not, then contact them by phone
They had the picture of the caged and uncaged Parley's swapped, so a lot of people who thought they were buying the caged version were actually buying the uncaged.

Reading the past posts about undefeated definitely scares me a bit but their email to me was pretty apologetic and sounded like good customer services. Perhaps it's the brick and mortar customer service that's not so great

I got an email reply upon my cancelation email. They said that they'll try to resolve the issue if my order was affected to the issue. :nerd:

But they haven't yet canceling my order.
Hopefully i could get the caged parley. :wow:

lol I think I am one and done with the inikis. Saw the cream one in person and they look super nice but I know I would just want to put my cream 1.0s on instead 
laugh.gif

maybe I'll take an all white iniki? or white with black stripes (classic Adidas CW)
Yeah I have that off white pair too but if I was able to score those women's exclusive ones (off white with black stripes) I'd sell the other with the quickness 

so no tax and duties will be charged ordering from a international site ($180) shipped to the US right?

Back
Top Bottom