ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

First pair of Iniki's landed today. Shoutout to @drisk34  for posting that UO link.

I'm actually quite surprised how well these fit and how comfy these are. 

Bonus shot of the Parley's I picked up this afternoon:
crazyyy cage and accents. didnt realize they look like that. filters?

Yeah, I can't count the number of times I've checked out on SNS 30-45 minutes after a release and they've come through with no issues.
SNS canceled my CB Milled Leather EQT 93/17 Boost yesterday. Paris store supposedly oversold. Took 1 week and multiple emails + phone calls to get a final answer from then despite ordering on April 27.

They told me they are creating a nice discount code for me. I rather have them guarantee me a Blue Datamosh NMD.

Last edited:
Just copped these for way under retail...I know everyone hates 2.0 and this cw is certainly not for everyone but purple is my favourite 
tongue.gif

Can't find the ash purple 1.0 anywhere 
mean.gif

Threw black laces on and debating whether to black out the boost or maybe do like a Lakers custom lol

SNS canceled my CB Milled Leather EQT 93/17 Boost yesterday. Paris store supposedly oversold. Took 1 week and multiple emails + phone calls to get a final answer from then despite ordering on April 27.

They told me they are creating a nice discount code for me. I rather have them guarantee me a Blue Datamosh NMD.
Ya I hear ya. It hurts when you get the cancellation. Def not saying I haven't got a cancellation from them...only one I can remember is OG PK NMDs. Was a sad day.

Didn't someone on here have the same inverted pair? besides, they actually look fire. I'm pretty sure I said the same thing when they were posted. 

Didn't someone on here have the same inverted pair? besides, they actually look fire. I'm pretty sure I said the same thing when they were posted. 
Yeah I remember the one dude who posted them in here was initially complaining because he didn't want them and no one would believe they were real when he tried to sell them, he even had the FTL receipt and everything

I think in the end though a lot of people including myself with their opinions on them convinced him to keep and rock them

Nipped onto adidas uk there to see if the Parleys had sold out, they had. But noticed they had a restock of the Ultraboost limited edition in the grey with the suede tan heel. And they had a pair in my size, been after those for a bit but managed to get them finally. They went quick, only size 11 and a half left now.

Dude should consider himself lucky

Those aren't fake he just got an ultra rare inverted pair

Yeah I remember the one dude who posted them in here was initially complaining because he didn't want them and no one would believe they were real when he tried to sell them, he even had the FTL receipt and everything

I think in the end though a lot of people including myself with their opinions on them convinced him to keep and rock them

You learn something new everyday. Probably one of the rare occasions if rather have the "regular" pair. Still feel like StockX should have reached out to the guy, got dude measuring 8ths and 16ths :lol:

Guys need some help here, anyone know how these fit? Anyones girl have these? I found them on sale for 25% off but there's no returns at this place (on sale stuff) so need to be 100% sure... These are for my girl.

The UB Day One just prove one thing: it's ALL about hypebeast.

It's limited = "they are dope, need to cop, just can't live without them, oh my God".

Not limited = "meh.. just drop, looks fugly, don't be stupid, it's just hypebeast".

Be a sneakerhead nowadays... it's a different thing..

It's limited = "they are dope, need to cop, just can't live without them, oh my God".

Not limited = "meh.. just drop, looks fugly, don't be stupid, it's just hypebeast".

How does the UB day one prove that

Man ***** you know nothing for real 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom