ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Parelys are so fire. Can't believe they are sitting. Tempted to check for a second pair tomorrow.
C_fxEAfVYAAM5sO.jpg:large

ADI Store Culver city

Anyone have luck with ebates on foot locker purchase for Ultra Boosts? Not sure if there's any magic word to help with ebates as the lady told me these shoes do not qualify for ebates - TIA

That's because there wasn't 5-6 hyped pairs of boost coming out every month compared to back then or even last year.
This..

and since the Parley 1.0s were so limited people thought this was gonna be a repeat of the hype..... resell not lit.. but its good that everyone who wants them seemingly could get them...
Anyone have luck with ebates on foot locker purchase for Ultra Boosts? Not sure if there's any magic word to help with ebates as the lady told me these shoes do not qualify for ebates - TIA
Interesting.....straight from Ebates site below ... cant post a link cause mods get their panties in a bunch SMH... but you can figure out how to get there... anyway heres the language..... 

Cash Back is not available on purchase of gift cards, Nike Air Foamposite, Nike Air Force, Nike Flyknit Racer, Nike Kyrie, Nike Air Max, Lunarglide 6, Air Max Uptempo, Air More Uptempo, Jordan, Kobe, Durant, Lebron, Under Armour Curry, Adidas Ultra Boost, Adidas Originals NMD Runner, Adidas Crazylight Boost, Adidas Harden Vol. 1, Puma Fenty, and Yeezy shoe releases.

Have UB''s peaked :nerd:. These wouldn't be sitting a few months ago.

Could be many factors. Too many production numbers. Many people passing on 3.0 because of 1.0. All on assumption though.

I am not just referring to the parley's. I had multiple opportunities to get the Day Ones without trying. Last year, even GR's were hard to secure. I went life and death to get the CB 2.0s and Shock mint 2.0's last fall and failed miserably every time. :lol:

Last edited:
Adidas themselves said they will produce 1,000,000 parley shoes so production numbers will be high. There is nothing wrong if a shoe has high production numbers, if a shoe doesn't sell out in minutes it doesn't mean it's dead, equally if a shoe sells out in seconds doesn't mean it's hot. Use you own brain and buy what you actually like for once

View media item 2431738

I am not just referring to the parley's. I had multiple opportunities to get the Day Ones without trying. Last year, even GR's were hard to secure. I went life and death to get the CB 2.0s and Shock mint 2.0's last fall and failed miserably every time. :lol:

Just too many cws dropping I guess that people tend to pass. One example is me, I like ADO but spent too much for the past month. Plus the appeal of the other cws that released was not as good as the 1.0 releases. Thats just me though.

Went to go pick up these Parleys from the mall
In person they are a pass

Bricks for sure

I rather take a Ding on my Footsite apps then shell up $200 plus tax
In person they look way better then online to me

Retail is too high to be releasing 3 UB every week

When people start using sound logic again instead of buy first think later, that's usually a good sign that hype is waining, or atleast reached its peak :lol:

This

And its my exact thoughts. It appears resale is waning at this point too. Parleys on GOAT in my size for $250 after fees you are literally turning a $30 profit...assuming you copped tax free and free shipping too. If you paid for shipping or tax you are making $20. But i was lucky enough to cop cream yeezys and at $200 for Parley's....nah sorry too much money. $440 in shoes in one month...no way.

anyone know the count of styles for 1.0 vs 2.0 vs (the ongoing) 3.0

if i were to guess :

40, 1.0?

30, 2.0? (seems like it was less...)

probably will end the year closer to 75?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom