ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No. I think the colorway is deterring a lot of people from purchasing. It's a dark teal shoe with teal accents. It's not a very versatile color. 

Agree with this. I impulse-bought the Parleys and I'm on the fence about keeping them. Pretty much can only rock them with light wash denim or grey sweats. The heel cup is dope though.

This

And its my exact thoughts. It appears resale is waning at this point too. Parleys on GOAT in my size for $250 after fees you are literally turning a $30 profit...assuming you copped tax free and free shipping too. If you paid for shipping or tax you are making $20. But i was lucky enough to cop cream yeezys and at $200 for Parley's....nah sorry too much money. $440 in shoes in one month...no way.
"too many releases" is never an issue in the midst of real hype though. it was always "so many releases coming up. I'm going to buy as many as I can" not "too many releases this month I'm going to sit these next few drops" sounds like theyre saying the same thing but the change in tone is literally the hype meter in my opinion. Not saying people arent copping what they like, which i always advocate for, but hype is the reason why back in the 1.0 phase you had to have every black based or grey based drop even though they looked very similar and now in the 3.0 phase people are saying "another triple black release???"

day ones seem to be sitting here for anyone looking. Was able to cart a size 10 8 hours later.
does bait not get traffic or something? every release ive gone to them for this has been the case. or maybe im just not into anything cool 
laugh.gif

does bait not get traffic or something? every release ive gone to them for this has been the case. or maybe im just not into anything cool 
laugh.gif
Their site grinds to the same frustrating halt during super hyped releases that other sites do.  That is, of course, when they don't do in-store only. 

This slow burn pace is fine by me tbh haha.

Adidas themselves said they will produce 1,000,000 parley shoes so production numbers will be high. There is nothing wrong if a shoe has high production numbers, if a shoe doesn't sell out in minutes it doesn't mean it's dead, equally if a shoe sells out in seconds doesn't mean it's hot. Use you own brain and buy what you actually like for once

View media item 2431738

The fact remains that a majority of boost thots came to adidas because Nike over produced. And well cause Kanye signed but in the small bubble that we occupy as "sneakerheads" (hate the term), most of its inhabitants judge a shoes success on resell / how limited it is.

Their site grinds to the same frustrating halt during super hyped releases that other sites do.  That is, of course, when they don't do in-store only. 

This slow burn pace is fine by me tbh haha.
i dont hate it lol gives me time to decide if i want to give them a try or not 
laugh.gif

Just ordered another pair of ado on Bait. Got a size 10 this time. Figured I'll oop someone my extra pair that doesn't fit me. Or maybe just keep on ice. Can't wait to get these in hand

"too many releases" is never an issue in the midst of real hype though. it was always "so many releases coming up. I'm going to buy as many as I can" not "too many releases this month I'm going to sit these next few drops" sounds like theyre saying the same thing but the change in tone is literally the hype meter in my opinion. Not saying people arent copping what they like, which i always advocate for, but hype is the reason why back in the 1.0 phase you had to have every black based or grey based drop even though they looked very similar and now in the 3.0 phase people are saying "another triple black release???"

Lol no, people were saying the same thing before the extreme ub hype too. Many people were saying how there is almost no difference between the wool grey and the silver 1.0's, the OGs and the core black 1.0's etc. It's just that it was before every ub sold out more or less. It's always been like that even though Adidas have been even more notorious with putting out similar looking cws lately.

anyone know why I can't find any way to return my recent order on adidas? when I click on their online returns link it just sends me to order tracker. and there's no return button or link anywhere on the order details page. 

and I can't find where to chat with a rep anywhere either. can anyone help?

Wow lol, ADC EU stepping up with their shipping game then. It usually takes 3-4 days before they even send the stuff you order and some more days before you actually get it. Nice though!

anyone know why I can't find any way to return my recent order on adidas? when I click on their online returns link it just sends me to order tracker. and there's no return button or link anywhere on the order details page. 

and I can't find where to chat with a rep anywhere either. can anyone help?
Send them a message here: https://www.contactus.adidas.com/adidasUSContact/ContactUs?country=US&brand=adidas&language=en_GB and ask for them to start the return for you. They'll either email you directly with the prepaid label or make it so that your order actually appears in their return portal. Sometimes they don't make it clear so just keep an eye on it.

Lol no, people were saying the same thing before the extreme ub hype too.
i dont doubt that people were noticing the similarities back then but when things started picking up people were still copping regardless of that. thats not the case anymore aside from the boostgod minions and the hardcore boost collectors

on a separate not went with the half size down and copped the ADO on bait. If i dont like them ill unload em

Last edited:
Wow lol, ADC EU stepping up with their shipping game then. It usually takes 3-4 days before they even send the stuff you order and some more days before you actually get it. Nice though!
Not here, usually always get my orders from ADC EU 2 workdays after ordering. Been this for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom