ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I'm hyped for the Sneakerboy x Wish Pureboosts. Hope I can score 
nerd.gif
Same. I think they'll be an easy cop too

Same. I think they'll be an easy cop too

Lol you should have learned by now that any consortium boost collab is never easy, even though people say they don't like them. Sns x SS for example. Most people hated on them yet they flew the moment they released.

Whoever posted those stock checker links earlier, is there anything showing for the Day One Ultra Boost? I can't believe they sold thru all sizes that quick.  Smaller sizes are sitting in a lot of places.

Everyone that cooked on the caged parleys from Kith should be getting 20USD back, got an email about a refund, thought my order was cancelled, but just 20USD back.

Whoever posted those stock checker links earlier, is there anything showing for the Day One Ultra Boost? I can't believe they sold thru all sizes that quick.  Smaller sizes are sitting in a lot of places.

Mine went from 29 in stock, with the most being the 9.5-10.5 and now it says none in stock.

Lol you should have learned by now that any consortium boost collab is never easy, even though people say they don't like them. Sns x SS for example. Most people hated on them yet they flew the moment they released.
If it were a UB I would 100% agree.  But Titolo Xr1 and Naked Kith CS2, as recent non-UB boost consortium examples, not easy easy, but obtainable if moderately diligent.  I feel like the PB will be along those lines.  (all speculative of course)

Last edited:
The Titolo NMD sat for hours and the SNS x SS Superstar Boost is still available at certain spots 

Not a lot of people are messin' with the new Pure Boost like that and with all the upcoming releases I think these will sit for a little bit of time too. If you try you'll be able to cop I'm sure

Last edited:
ugh, is half size down really reccomended?

I cant stand these inconsistancies any more. Its too difficult to keep track of now.
what im consistently hearing is its a loose fit, heel slippage and such. i went from 11 to 10.5 and im going to see how it fits. worst case i oop or resell to someone 

UB and now 93/17's I agree, you gotta be on top of it. Everything else, I'm playing fast and loose :lol:. I thought NMDs would be like that, but those W + H kind of went slow right?

Would whoever posted the two links for Adidas stock checker, please re-post? I've spent the last 40 minutes going back thru the thread and can't find it. TIA.

am i missing something, why are these day ones so popular???? They look ..... but thats just my opinion not knocking on the guys who like them. 

am i missing something, why are these day ones so popular???? They look ..... but thats just my opinion not knocking on the guys who like them. 
i got em on a whim to see what they look like in person. why theyre selling out? limited ultra boost. buy first think later

Being a 13-14 has got to be even worse
Happy I'm an 11.5
Yeah, 12.5-13 is a hassle. 1.0's weren't that hard to find in 13 (I have a little room length-wise but I like the fit), 12.5's have always been hard to find. I've settled for a 12 on a couple of occasions, obviously too small on any pures or 1.0 UB's- but from what people have said the 3.0s have more room so I'm hoping the 12 fits like a 12.5 in previous versions

I actually kinda like them, but like you said, opinions. I doubt resale on these jumps.

Back
Top Bottom