ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not boost related, but parley related:

Anyone pick up those flip-flops? I'm wondering if I should size up or down .5 since it's only in full sizes and I'm 9.5

i figured it was all hype... i can't believe these  are going and the parleys had issues. But i've always been a sucka for blue =D

I was going to say how interesting it was that the pure boosts sat and the ultra boosts are selling out but the ultra boosts look a pretty good deal different (and better in my opinion). will be on the fence about them until i have in hand

Got my Mi adidas ultra boost in today, with number 2983 on it 
tongue.gif

Even ADC didn't have size 14.  

It looks like only one site globally had size 14, and 3 pairs of them.

The fact remains that a majority of boost thots came to adidas because Nike over produced. And well cause Kanye signed but in the small bubble that we occupy as "sneakerheads" (hate the term), most of its inhabitants judge a shoes success on resell / how limited it is.
roll.gif
 Boost Thots

In less than 24hrs, this thread went from "We've hit peak boost Invest all reps in Tennis HU!"  to "Why are these ADO's selling out?"
It could be that people just didn't know about them until late yesterday after Parley was over with.

I didn't hear much about them more so than the Parley Marketing. Even on the Adidas website I didn't even know they were going to launch on their.

The day one pureboost were executed better imo.
They all look identical aside from the outsole.

Can't recall last year how popular they were but folks were copping them pureboosts. But I believe it was around a time when another hype UB/NMD was out so not many people paid them any attention.

Back
Top Bottom