ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I work in the healtchcare industry. I rock UBs almost daily. I guess it'll depend on who/where you work with though.
Same here. I see a bunch of people at the hospital pairing their scrubs with some kind of boost for dat comfort while being on their feet all day.

Alright so after letting my 3Ms sit inside my room for about 5 hours (with sunlight hitting it through the window) I can probably say the results are working to remove whatever yellowing I was seeing on the BOOST. So I tried it on my EQT 93/17s which had some weird pinkish stains on it from adidas. Gonna report back if that gets removed or not.
I don't have any before pictures, but I'll take a pic of the other side of the shoes that I've yet to start on. For reference, the slight yellowing was mainly on the bottom part of the boost almost near where the continental rubber and the boost material meet. None on the upper portions of the boost
Thanks for sharing. Let us know how that goes. My OGs might need some of this treatment.

Same here. I see a bunch of people at the hospital pairing their scrubs with some kind of boost for dat comfort while being on their feet all day.

differnt healthcare industry for me, im not in hospitals, and it sounded like the other guy wasnt either.

I have kiths but not your size :frown: 

Damn those WW would get me what I want tho haha 
Don't think I would let my WWs go for Kiths though... saving it for @gordyloc  for an SNS trade 
nerd.gif

Alright so after letting my 3Ms sit inside my room for about 5 hours (with sunlight hitting it through the window) I can probably say the results are working to remove whatever yellowing I was seeing on the BOOST. 
5 hours consistently? Hopefully you didn't ruin the boost material. Max you should be leaving anything with those chemicals is an hour. 

Just voted: 25% Y, 40% N, 34% M.
D*mn, option 3 following Boost Thread Motto: Buy Now, Sell Trade Later.
There are some photos/on-feets that look okay and some that just look plain horrible.

Already got the TB 3.0 so no point of stressing over these unless I cop for the resell.

Found out why the back looks so weird, it's because heel cup is leather and not plastic.

I kinda like the Basketball wangs, but I dont think id ever end up actually wearing them. They're a little TOO much.

Back
Top Bottom