ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just noticed this on IG, the RC 3.0s are in the video, wonder if they're coming up. The more 3.0s ive gotten, the more I want these :nerd:. Id be able to return the clear greys I just ordered too.

Im guessing it will just be the primeknit apparel that drops on the 7th though.

View media item 2382633

Last edited:

I'm a fan and I'm also a fan of seeing Nike's evolution and asics and nb , wish we had dope options everywhere 
Yea, The white sock wangs looked extremely ugly off-foot and non on-feet photos but look not that bad on feet which surprised me. If they don't sell for a good resell price, I might just keep em haha.

I kinda like the Basketball wangs, but I dont think id ever end up actually wearing them. They're a little TOO much.

Can we please call the them the Wang Balls? It goes so well with black Wangs & white Wangs...

Wish kept my only pair DS. Wouldve trade mine.
nerd.gif
Awwww. I've been looking for this WW <-> SNS trade for a longgg time. I'm sure someone will bite one day.

5 hours consistently? Hopefully you didn't ruin the boost material. Max you should be leaving anything with those chemicals is an hour. 

Yep, 5 hours with the plastic wrap. So far there aren't any negative signs to the boost except the yellowing not as noticeable anymore. We'll see as time goes on if there's any issues with the Boost

There doesn't seem to be any release info yet for the Havens except for the release date of 4/1. And I'm guessing global release will be the following weekend.

can't wait for my mi adidas, got a triple white and one that i picked all the grey options.. will keep the one i like better

They need to do full MC version instead of just the heel, toe area that they've put out

I actually really love the way they're doing these ones. I sometimes think a full MC upper is just too much, and they seemed to have color blocked these ones perfectly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom