ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He will let me know in the future. He has personal business to attend to before deciding on this trade. I'm willing to wait since he's local to me!

Oh. Yeah. Worth the wait. Love both shoes but more of a black based shoe type of guy.

Originally Posted by Potsnu  
Do you belong to a PCA club and go on cruises? The PCA people always wear either Porsche Design or Porsche related gear especially the Martini branded stuff. 917, Rennsport Reunion, or a PCA regional meet apparel are also popular. Only shirts I liked were the 50th anniversary of the 911. I liked the logo.

Last edited:
Them 3ms are beautiful but not resell beautiful tho 
laugh.gif

Anyone still looking for the Tricolor NMD's? Greavessports.com/hoa has a full size run of both colors and they refund VAT. They're like $155 shipped after conversion. However, they did send me the wrong Ultra Boost last week and I've had multiple orders canceled from them, but for the price it doesn't hurt to try i guess.

Feeling the neon Iniki's have to see more to be certain... I regret ever returning back my 1.0 solar yellow UB's to fnl :smh:

Last edited:
Fyi:
It's a full set jacket and pants.
And pretty much already gone everywhere.
Extra Banzai.
I think ubiqlife still has the burgundy set available in multiple sizes and maybe black in large.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom