ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Retail or under retail now on ? 
roll.gif
I gotta get on that level where footstores just send them to me for free. but that would be I would have to review shoes
laugh.gif

This is GREAT for both Oakland and Las Vegas, win/win for both cities.
lol for the owners or the fans? I def not looking forward to $250 nosebleeds once Warriors go to SF.

Word in the street is that the vapormax is as or more comfy than ubs ... true? do peeps here own one already? 

These are the same guys who post on boost IG accounts that boost sucks. I understand brand loyalty, but these brand slaves are the saddest idiots on the planet.

starting to think I underestimated hype on the TB pureboosts, thought all the craze on restaurant shoes would be over UBs but site is already pulled from ADC...

lol for the owners or the fans? I def not looking forward to $250 nosebleeds once Warriors go to SF.
For the city and its citizens, not everyone is a fan. Fans are screwed the worst though. Each NFL owner is getting 53M this year in relocation fees so they aren't complaining.

http://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/If-Raiders-go-to-Vegas-Oakland-could-win-11029278.php

But it's like putting too much in one place. Not many are going to plan a Vegas weekend around a Raiders game, on a day that people normally fly in/out on. 
These are the same guys who post on boost IG accounts that boost sucks. I understand brand loyalty, but these brand slaves are the saddest idiots on the planet.
From what I gather on reviews, they are the same for short periods of time. All day wear, however, most prefer UBs. 

Don't have VaporMax myself unfortunately.

For the city and its citizens, not everyone is a fan. Fans are screwed the worst though. Each NFL owner is getting 53M this year in relocation fees so they aren't complaining.

http://www.sfchronicle.com/bayarea/article/If-Raiders-go-to-Vegas-Oakland-could-win-11029278.php
Glancing at the article it looks like the city of Oakland priced them out as with most Native Oaklanders.

Unfortunate for the fans. One of the best Fan bases in the country and such a shame they couldn't see their team make it to the Super Bowl in their final season.

Oakland is (very) slowly becoming the new Brooklyn.

it plays in everyside of the game 

but all sneaker need love don't deny love to sneakers

Glancing at the article it looks like the city of Oakland priced them out as with most Native Oaklanders.

Unfortunate for the fans. One of the best Fan bases in the country and such a shame they couldn't see their team make it to the Super Bowl in their final season.

Oakland is (very) slowly becoming the new Brooklyn.

We got two years left in OAK. So there's still hope for a chip in OAK. Hate this move. They're gonna run into problems (just like they experienced in LA and what the Chargers are about to experience) with attendance. I live football, but I'm not spending a Vegas trip at a football game.

Hi All, I just recently got back into sneakers after not having bought any for a while due to nothing tickling my fancy until I came across Ultra Boosts. I just went by the Adidas SF store and they received the Mystery Grey 3.0 today and have them in stock.

Last edited:
Anyone have a source to cop miadidas codes? My family member in NYC was too lazy to hop to the store this weekend... 

Back
Top Bottom