ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Word in the street is that the vapormax is as or more comfy than ubs ... true? do peeps here own one already? 

apples to oranges, Vapormax is just the next evolution of air, no real new tech. they feel completely different from eachother and are both extremely comfortable.

I don't mess with 95 tho don't ask me why , never been my jam , if close to 90s then that's good but they look way better 

Cop if you like the current colorways, but maybe get more styles in future. Bet even heavy discount like most Air Max. Just the new Hyped thing now. See how long that lasts.

apples to oranges, Vapormax is just the next evolution of air, no real new tech. they feel completely different from eachother and are both extremely comfortable.
I like this evolutions , what could be next for boost? lol 3.0 can't be it 

Will need a pair for sure 
Cop if you like the current colorways, but maybe get more styles in future. Bet even heavy discount like most Air Max. Just the new Hyped thing now. See how long that lasts.
The waiting game with nike is pretty strong :D 

Alright so after letting my 3Ms sit inside my room for about 5 hours (with sunlight hitting it through the window) I can probably say the results are working to remove whatever yellowing I was seeing on the BOOST. So I tried it on my EQT 93/17s which had some weird pinkish stains on it from adidas. Gonna report back if that gets removed or not.

View media item 2382275
I don't have any before pictures, but I'll take a pic of the other side of the shoes that I've yet to start on. For reference, the slight yellowing was mainly on the bottom part of the boost almost near where the continental rubber and the boost material meet. None on the upper portions of the boost

Last edited:
Good for the team? **** THAT. More like good for the NFL owners. This is a big "**** you" to the fans here in the city who have supported them like they were 16-0 even when they were 2-14. 

View media item 2382276Flashback pic from back in the day.
Not me, different gear. Big dude came down from Sacto.
But my feet needed Boost after event.
Black Hole was interesting.
Hope the A's get a new East Bay park if the Giants would stop giving them The Business.

I like this evolutions , what could be next for boost? lol 3.0 can't be it 

Will need a pair for sure 

The waiting game with nike is pretty strong :D 
Well, 90% of the people who have worn the new EQTS felt like they are more comfortable than UB so..

New fav team?

Ross is a stupid owner that sucks up to celebs and has no idea how to run a team in Miami. He hosted the Florida Gators football team on its anniversary of winning a national title. Canes fans were outraged.

There's vids of people trying to pop them and takes a big effort. Just don't see the point of removing midsole for a direct feel to air bags. Bounce good, but so is Max95 & etc. Air is harder support feel than Boost. I'll stay Max90 & Max95.
Saw someone crack that at least you'll add a few inches to your height if short.
Good to know. Def want to try them out. But I don't like em $190 much.

Good for the team? **** THAT. More like good for the NFL owners. This is a big "**** you" to the fans here in the city who have supported them like they were 16-0 even when they were 2-14. 

You have to look at it from the bigger picture. The raiders wanted public funding to build a new stadium. For example, tax money from citizens. It goes to a vote, if it passes then the people have to pay up for a stadium. How do you feel paying for a brand new stadium for a billionaire? Warriors are doing the move to SF right. They are receiving no public funding, all private investors.

Alright so after letting my 3Ms sit inside my room for about 5 hours (with sunlight hitting it through the window) I can probably say the results are working to remove whatever yellowing I was seeing on the BOOST. So I tried it on my EQT 93/17s which had some weird pinkish stains on it from adidas. Gonna report back if that gets removed or not.

I don't have any before pictures, but I'll take a pic of the other side of the shoes that I've yet to start on. For reference, the slight yellowing was mainly on the bottom part of the boost almost near where the continental rubber and the boost material meet. None on the upper portions of the boost
sorry if i missed this, but what product did you use?

Gonna beat up those TB 3.0s to the ground in memory of my team. **** YOU ROGER GOODELL. 
Include the owners in that. Them dudes voted for that too
Sucks, but good for the Team. Loved regularly attending ball games there but A's & Raiders not getting much support. Even Warriors getting new facility.
Y'all need to be blaming the city of Oakland for the Raiders moving 

They've been playing on a baseball field for how many years now?? 
laugh.gif

The city didn't wanna fund a damn thing 

They've been playing on a baseball field for how many years now?? 
laugh.gif

Oakland has been trying to get gentrified for the longest. They funding others project than having a basketball or football team to stay.

Plus them hipsters moving in don't wanna help pay to keep those teams in the Town. they'd rather fund their cold-pressed juice bars.

Last edited:
They've been playing on a baseball field for how many years now?? :lol:

Big picture: The Dysfunctional Hood can't even take care of the People.
Bright side: Bigger Party in Sin City.

Back
Top Bottom